a phase

A/n: hi hello, how're you today?

Warning: explicit details of smut.

The wind blew the white see through curtains around as the sun peaked through the small windows. The sound of giggling a and skin being heard from the living room.

Getting closer towards the bedroom could be heard the sound of knocking, no thuds from the headboard and the bed creaking. Even the sounds of sweet moans could be heard. "Mhm just like that!" I screamed as he bottomed me out.

"Yeah you like this?" His deep voice sounded so sweet as he repeatedly thrusted his hips into mine. "Hmm." I hummed as I nodded my head up and done biting my lip.

"You feel so good!" I moaned as I gripped his hand around my throat. "Yeah? Tell daddy how good he's making you feel." He replied as his piercing deep blue eyes looked down at me fondly.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Don't stop please baby." I screamed out as I'm sure the neighbors could hear us (the windows were open after all) but I didn't care.

"Fuck I'm coming-" I screamed as my whole body shook with the pleasure of release. He pulls out as the both of us caught our breathes. "Mm." I groaned as I felt sensitive, moving closer to where I nuzzled my head in the crook of his neck.

——
Hours had passed and I was there alone in my bed the windows still opened as the breeze was still. "Always leaves when I'm asleep." I mumbled as I got up wrapping myself in a sheet and heading towards the living room to lock the door as I walked around my apartment naked with only a sheet on my body to cover me.

Neal left as I told him I no longer wanted this whatever it was between us. I just wanted what was best for me as this wasn't healthy for me. I decided I'd call Gauge to tell him we should met up at a bookstore to hang out.

Brrr brrr brrr*
"Hey it's Gauge leave a message."

"Why won't you answer me?" I whispered as I decided I'd take a quick shower and go alone. After my shower I put in a simple outfit,
Which consisted of a basic blue jean and a white shirt and converse as I put my hair essentials in, letting it air dry.

Putting on my big coat with a white and black checkered pattern I put in my AirPods and grabbed my black bag as I had all my going out essentials in there.

Bzz Bzz*

Atticus🥺👉🏻👈🏻

Sorry Zoe can't make it, rain check?

Sure.

••• (bubble typing)

I closed my phone as I continued to walk and just ignored my phone for awhile as I listened to some tunes.

"Holy shit your Zoe?!" Some girl said she looked 16 maybe 13. "Yeah?" I said as I took out my headphone. "Sorry I'm just a big fan of your modeling and you overall." She said with a Shh smile. "Oh. Thank you." I said as she asked for a picture and I gladly took one with her. "Thank you." She said waving a goodbye as I smiled and waved as well.

Looking around I found a book to read for the next week or month. "Hi is this all today gorgeous?" A middle aged women said as she made sure I didn't miss anything. "Uh hold on, here." I said putting some a bookmark. "Thank you come again." She said as she helped another customer.

Pulling out my classic red and white Marlboro cigarette carton, pulling one in between my two fingers and lighting it. "Doesn't matter what I put in my body anymore, I'm gonna die either way. I said as I nodded to a mother with two teens looking disappointed at my actions.

"Heh" I chuckled as I stopped in my tracks as I saw Gauge with Will at another book store. "Hey! Will!" I yelled catching glares from other citizens in the area. I walked closer as I saw will turn around and wave my way before telling me "hi."

Catching up with Will I handed him the cigarette but he declined as he shook his head. "I though you said a rain check atticus." I said hurt that he was hanging out with Will. "Yeah rain check meaning I'm doing something." He said not looking my way.

"Want a hit?" I said handing him the cigarette. "Thanks." He said placing it between his lips. "Why are you being this way?" I said as I pulled him to look at me. "Being what way Zoe?!" He yelled as he looked into my hazel eyes.

"Being so... so..." I couldn't say anything because it pained me to say this. "Because I'm moving back to New York and I wanted us to hang out before you never saw me again." I said as I walked away leaving Will and Gauge alone at the store.

"Zoe!" He called out as he stepped on the cigarette. "Zoe!" He shouted again but I had already turned the corner as I walked back home.

"Yes hi Id like a moving car please." I said as soon as I got into the house. "Yeah thanks." I said as I hung up.

Putting my stuff back into the boxes I had stored into another room I folded clothes and put them back into the boxes along with other things.

"Okay do you need any help getting some stuff into your car?" The driver said as he motioned towards the boxes. "Uh sure." I said as I started putting some stuff into my car.

——
"Thanks so much." I said as I crushed my cigarette leaving the butt and some of it behind on the concrete. "Anytime." He said as he wiped his lips.

"Have a good night miss." He said as he drove back. "Uh huh you too." I mumbled as I got into my car ready to head off back home.