Hey lover!

A/n: okay just a few more chapters and we're starting off with book three guys! I'm so excited!!!

The sound of knocking made me jolt up from my deep slumber, I had a late night talking with my manager about my Vogue and Gucci campaigns. I groaned as I walked up to the body mirror that was in the corner of my room. Wiping all the excess make up with a wipe and shrugging at my appearance since they should've known it's like. I grabbed my phone to check the time. "Dude what the fuck. It's literally 3:30 am people have jobs!" I yelled as I ran towards the door. "Hey bebe, didn't mean to wake you but I Uh just wanted to tell you something."

"Ambrose, you arse! You know what time it is?!" I yelled as his beautiful blonde curls framed his around eyes. "Okay but not right now at 3 in the morning." I said tiredly scratching my head. "I know I'm sorry but this can't wait." He said as he got down on one knee and opened a blue velvet box. "Will you do the honors of marrying me bebe?" He said with a happy smile on his face. His eyes showed nothing but love and a bit of worry.

Buzzz buzzz
"Mhmmm." I groaned as I awoken from a miserable night of sleep. "Oh no!!!" I yelled as I started my period. "Great." I said with my eyes full of tears from slight laughter. (If your wondering why I never mentioned her or a period happening it's because I never wanted to really add that element in here but we're all people so yeah.)

I showered and out on some sweats, even though it was like 73 degrees. I just felt like being comfortable in my own home for my off day.

Ding ding

Leon 🤦🏻‍♀️
Hey I was wondering if
We were gonna hang
Out today.

Oh yeah sure, I'll be
there in an hour.
I didn't know you
lived that far.

Well I kinda don't
actually.
Okay buddy ok pal.

I mentally slapped myself as I just let my hair dry naturally. I grabbed a pair of Calvin Klein jeans and a grey crop top. "Time go to get dressed." I said as I took a midol for later and grabbed my Calvin Klein jeans and a white Calvin Klein shirt with the logo on it. Twisting it into my bra so it could be a crop.

"Okay, I'm ready to go." I said as I looked in the mirror and was content with the way I looked. I didn't put on makeup so I was bare natural today. Driving to Leon's location I knocked on the door and was met with his piercing blue eyes and his hair that had stayed the same since we were little. "Hey Leo, what's up!" I said as I jumped onto him. "Hey crazy girl." He said as his hand met the small of my back. "It's been forever!" I said in a child like voice. "Haha you still got jokes don't you?" He said as he let me down. "Well you know me I'm just the girl next door." I teased as I hugged him again. "It's so good to see you!" I said as I put him in a head lock. "A-ha!! Got ya!" I said as I started to mess up his hair. "Hey! Hey! Leave me alone." He pleaded as he tickled me on my side. "Okay okay!! Uncle!" I yelled as he stood up to his height. "Alright Leo lets go! I wanna show you some stores I think you'll love!" I said pushing him into the car. "Alright buckle up baby!" I said starting the car and driving it to the mall.

2 hours later...

"Ohmygod! Leon! You look so good!" I said as I saw the outfit I picked out on him. "How do you feel?" I said as I fixed the sleeves of the button up. "I feel good." He says his voice husk. "That's good! You feel any different?" I asked as I finished rolling both sleeves up. "A little, show me some more looks." He replied with a chuckle. "Alright. God the girls at the academy will be all over you!" I laughed as I pushed him into the changing room. "Hurry up Marshall im ready for more looks." He chuckled as I stopped in my tracks. "I'll be right back Leon. I need to talk to someone." I said as I walked towards Ambrose as he was shopping for a dumb Blondie bimbo.

"Hey Ambrose, it's been awhile." I played off like I hadn't seen him in forever. Since that night I feel asleep he's gone off the grid in my life for a bit so seeing him with another girl made my blood boil. "Hey Zoe, what's up?" He said as his arm around the blonde bimbo dropped into his trousers pocket. "Oh you know the usual, just continuing my career as a actor and model and my writing career is paying off." I said as I felt myself bragging about what I had. "Oh well that's good." He said sadness in his eyes at my sudden bragging. "Ambrose?  Who's this?" The blonde bimbo quipped as she had her arms around him.

"This is Zoe, a long time friend." Ambrose explained knowing very well we weren't really friends. "Well she's ruing my day with you." She said as she turned on her heels and went to another section in the store. "Well she seems chipper." I said as my accent was thick whenever I was upset. "Zoe you know I don't mean it." He said as he tried to grab my hand. "Don't Ambrose. Just go with your girl." I said coldy as I tried to shrug off the events that were bothering my time with my old friend. "Zoe!" He said as he tried to get me to talk to him. "Forget it Ambrose! Go climb your greasy pole, but when you alone and dead inside don't come back to me." I shouted causing other customers to look at us. "Fine!" He shouted his cheeks pink with anger. "Fantastic!" I yelled back. "Excellent!" He said as he stormed off tears spilling.

"Ahem. Leon have more clothes." I said as I looked bummed. "Hey Zoe, I know it's hard with these boys but I'm here." He said hugging me. "I just don't see why they have the nerve to be this way." I said tears spilling with eyes as Leon used a tissue to catch all my waterworks. "It's gonna be okay Zoe, just take some time to enjoy the silent life." He said as he gently brushed my hair behind my ear.

"Thanks Leon." I said as I took the tissue to clean me up. "No problem, how do I look by the way?" He asked as I looked up and was taken back. "Wow. You look good." I said as he was dressed in a Calvin Klein shirt and some jeans. "Really? It looks simple." He said as he brushed back his hair. (Btw he has Leo vibes like the titanic hair kinda.)

"Simple is best." I laughed as I grabbed all the outfits he wanted and payed for them. "Zoe I can pay you back, if you want." He said as he grabbed the back for me. "Okay. That'll be $103.34 dollars miss Marshall." The clerk said as she put a discount on "alright ." I said as she put in my card and gave it back.

"C'mon Leon, we have lots to see places to go." I said as I grabbed his hand.

Another 2 hours later...
"Honestly Zoe thank you for buying me these things. I can't thank you enough." He said as I pulled up to his house. "Hey anything for the boy next door." I replied as I kissed his cheek as he left. "Bye Leon." I said as I drove home with all my stuff in the back seat.