Dont start now!

A/n: hi how're you, this is probably a very progressive chapter and you can probably see how Gauge isn't exactly over Zoe as she kinda is.

My apartment smelt of cigarettes and booze as the party was alive. I decided it be a good idea to celebrate my break through as almost every magazine wanted me on their covers and I was more than excited to do so, but I booked on almost everything.

"Zoe hi! This is such a great party! Congrats by the way!" One of the other models told me as she smelt of alcohol and her words slurred. "Thank you!" I said as a small lipped smile was painted on my face. "Congrats Marshall." Megan teased as she hugged me pulling me into her arms as she walked with me towards other people. "You remember these guys don't ya!?" She said as she left as soon as my eyes landed on them. "Gauge, uh hey thanks for coming seriously it means a lot." I said as I pulled him in for a hug. "Neal, thanks for coming even if it is for a short time." I said hugging him to as well.

"What about us Zoe?!" Thalia screamed as she has her arms wide open. " Ohmygod! Did you come with Gauge?!" I shouted as my hand was over my mouth in awe. "No silly we wanted to come support you!" She shouted as the gang gave me a big group huge.

"Ugh thank you all of you for coming really." I said as Megan handed me a microphone. " oh well I gotta give my speech so talk later?" I said as I waved to them, getting up on the small stage. "Uh thank you all for coming seriously it means a lot and the fact that magazines want me on their covers is amazing and so special and I really couldn't have done it with my best friend Gauge and Ex boyfriend Neal for really bringing out the good in me. It means so much!" I said as I stared at my friends in awe. "Anyways enjoy the party and the music!" I said as I jumped down from the stage.

My black chunky leather boots supporting me. (Play the song)
I beamed you as I moved to the center of the dance floor as I danced.

Did a full 180 crazy.

"Look at her go!" Thalia said judging Gauge as he looked over every curve.

Aren't you the guy who tried to Hurt with the word "goodbye"?

I danced towards Gauge as I sung the lyrics quietly. My hips moving with the beat of the music.
Gauge looked pained as I did this, leaving the small area for a bit to watch me from a distance.

After awhile I saw him drunk and kissing Megan my manager so cleared my throat and pulled him into my room which was nearly empty as I was moving into my new apartment (this one).

"Look Gauge, I know you still love me and all but I'm kinda over always feeling sad and just being a sexual outlet to you. I love you yes but not like this! I want the atticus I fell in love with! I want him back so I don't have to fill this void anymore by going and-and looking for lookalikes and people who I gave no idea why I'm with. I WANT you!" I said pushing him down into the bed and I straddled him and kissed him rubbing his cheeks. "I want you always." I said leaning down to kiss him passionately. "I want you too." Gauge said as he said as he kissed me back