Threads

A/n: probably gonna be the first chapter focusing on Neal.

"She started crying didn't she?" Neal said as he looked at peter and his tired face. "Uh yeah she did." He said as he rubbed his eyes his hand covered with his gold wedding ring. "And you can't handle the crying?" Neal asked more like teased as his wide perfect smile spread across his stubbled face.

"Oh god the crying isn't half of it but how she just doesn't stop." Peter said looking in Neal's eyes. "Ah. That's funny." Neal playfully said back to peter as he leaned back in his chair, his arms crossed behind his head as his laugh bounced off the walls.

"And whenever Zoe cries you can handle her?" Peter asks more like mocks Neal from before. "I mean... I. Yeah I can handle Zoe. She's everything to me." Neal said sitting up as agent jones brought in a case file. "Ah Jones thanks for this." Neal smiles as peter looks at Neal in disbelief. "How the hell did you get that file?" Peter asks as Neal was a Con artist before he was working this his now partner Peter. "Oh I have my ways." Neal said as he got up and grabbed his coat to head towards where they could find the guy responsible for framing his clients husband.

——
"Mmm smells amazing! What're you making love?" He asks as I'm mixing in some tomato sauce. "Pasta, your favorite agent Caffrey." I smirked as he whispered a small how was your day? "Fine but it's better now that your home." I said as I took a small spoonful and pushed it into Neal's mouth. "Mm delicious, just like you honey." He mumbled as his hand trailed under my shorts and to my upper inner thigh. "Neal." I warned as I stared into his deep blue eyes. "Zoe." He mocked as his smile crept onto his face. "Oh shoot I forgot can you check the French bread in the oven babe?" I asked throwing his attention to something else.

"Your a sly girl Zoe." He said playfully as his eyes looked me up and down. "Neal stop looking at my butt and help me with dinner." I said giggling as I turned to pour us a bowl of the dish. "Fine, but just this once." He said as he opened the oven and placed the bread onto the table. "Smells amazing Zoe really you've outdone me for the first time." Neal said as he licked his lips and looked at me with admiration.

"Well I had to this time Bebé." I said my accent slipping into my words. "I love when that happens." Neal said as he kissed me and kissed my neck. "Go on and eat I'll be there in a few minutes, I'm just gonna go change." He said as he walked upstairs and got into his pajamas. A dark grey v cut shirt and his navy blue pajama bottoms.

"Mm you grabbed my favorite wine." He said his eyes looking over the bottle of wine. "Yeah I have something to tell you that's why I brought it out." I spoke as I got up and made him sit down. "I Uh I'm done with college now. I've finally got my writing degree and I can start work next Monday!" I said as Neal's smile was as wide as it could be. "Holy- Ohmygod! I'm so proud of you babygirl." He said as he hugged me and swung me around in excited.

"Thank you Neal god this is so great." I said sipping on my lass of red wine. "Mm." I sighed as I was happy with the way my life my going. "Zoe this pasta is sooo oh god amazing!" Neal said with a slight mouthful of pasta.

"How was the case? Did you close it?" I asked as I twirled my fork around the noodles. "Oh yeah we definitely closed it." Neal said his brows furrowed and concentrated. "That's good, we can finally sleep together at the same time now." I chuckled as whenever Neal's on a case I'm always asleep before him and he sleeps less whenever he's on a case.

"Haha indeed babe, sorry to spring this on you so late but I gotta head to bed early you know new case and all." He said as he kissed me on the cheek and headed upstairs. "No don't worry it's fine I could use some extra sleep honey." I said as I followed suit.

"Come cuddle me please." I said once we were in bed. "Okay since you asked so nicely and cooked us dinner." Neal said as he got closer to me. Such a hopeless romantic!