psycho

A/n: I had fun writing this chapter I hope you enjoy this one. ❤️

After getting surprised by Gauge coming to England to surprise me I had help taking things apart, for instance my bed.

"Ahem, that was great thank you." I said looking up at gauge as he just smiled pulling me on top of him. "Well your welcome beautiful." He said as he kissed my collarbone only to bite into my skin. "Oh another round Atticus?" I said as I giggled. "Maybe, if I'm not so tired." He said as he kissed my lips and pulled me in for a long cuddle.

———

"Hey Gauge can you help me with these?" I asked as I couldn't reach the top of the poster to take out the thumb tacks that we're screwed into it. "Haha yeah sure." He said as he saw my small 5'4 self try and reach the thumb tack.
He smirk as he picked up my small body letting me be in his shoulders as I pulled out the top two tacks.

"Okay here hold these I said as I rolled the poster as he sat down on the floor so I could get off of him. "Have fun up there?" He teased as he kissed my cheek in a teasing manner. "Shut up.." I giggled as I went into the bathroom to box up all my towels and my necessities. "Hey babe need help reaching that?" He said smirking as he motioned the clock above the door. "I might." I said as I pulled out my first aid box from under the sink and putting in the box neatly. "Well come here then." Gauge said as he wrapped his arms around my waist to kiss me, surprising me by slipping his tongue into my mouth. "Mm." I sighed as his hands were rubbing circles on the back of my back.

"Okay but seriously can you grab it." I said breathless, but cleared my throat as I felt the same ache in my stomach of desire. "Like what you see huh?" He teased again as he put the clock in the box. "Yeah and what're you gonna do about it?" I said as I put my hands in his hair and kissed him once again for the 100th time today. "Mm, well remember we put the bed board and mattress in the haul, so all that's left is the couch..." gauge said hinting at what he wanted. "Mmm your right. But let's leave that for last huh?" I said as he pulled my figure up and carried me to the couch to fulfill his needs.

———
"Are done with everything?" I asked as I checked all the rooms to make sure we didn't forget anything. "Yeah I believe so." He said looking at me. "Well I'm sure gonna miss this small apartment but I'm not gonna miss the late nights..." I said remembering the long ass nights were I cried for him to come back. "Hmm, well come on, we gotta get going." Gauge said grabbing my hand as I closed the door one last time, looking back at the small home.

Weakly smiling as I'd miss all the times I had fun alone in my favorite apartment by far.