Thinkin bout you

A/n: here's a more uplifting chapter. Hope you all enjoy!

Rubbing my tired eyes and shaking my head around on the soft white pillow I turned over and saw the time. My daydream completely forgotten as it was already 11:00 am and I should've been at work for a shoot so my book could have its final touches.

"God damnit! Zoe!!!" I said to myself, rushing about my room and grabbing a romper and white converse I went Into the bathroom to change and left my face natural as they were gonna do my make up.

Grabbing my brown cross body bag I left in a hurry and didn't necessarily lock the door but whatever. I got into my car and I put on deodorant and brush my teeth with some mouthwash and spitting it out of my window.

"Zoe!" Megan said as she walked closer to me and looked at her watch "your 3 fuckin' hours late! Let's go." She said as she rushed with my makeup but made sure I looked great.

There was a white background and a stool as I just did random poses and stuff for the shoot, one with my arms crossed and one with my hand resting on my cheek. "No this scream too professional." Megan said as she told me to go change into something else and I came out in a black bust along ITV some blue jeans, and a blue jean jacket. "Ah! Much better!" The photographer said in his amazing french accent.

We'd done some pictures for the book and then some for Vogue. The ones for Vogue were meant to be very sexy so there were a few with me topless and it was like being naked for the first time with someone else.

"Alright care to tell me why you were late this time?" Megan teaser as she looked me over a couple times. My smirk evident and blush scattered over my cheeks. "Uh I had a really sexual dream about uh my ex." I said my smirk replaced with a frown and my blush no longer there as I wondered if I ever even crushed his mind.

"Awh Zoe, it's his fault if he can't see how great you are..." she said as she hugged me and kissed my cheek gently. "Yeah." I said as I looked over the the exit and saw Lisa there. "Hey pack all my stuff okay I gotta go to the bathroom." I said as I walked over towards Lisa. "Hey." I said quickly and she smiled as she kissed my lips. "Hi beautiful, so I heard you woke up late any reason why?" She giggled. "Shut up! You know perfectly well I don't like getting up early." I say as I sling my arm over her as Megan sees me and Lisa. "I leave you alone for 10 minutes and your flirting with someone else?" She lookes down as she hands me my bag. "Megan Lisa's a friend. And Megan who j like shouldn't matter to you okay." I said as I kissed both their cheeks. "See ya in a week." I sighed as I drove home and grabbed my suitcase and headed to the airport.

———-
Knock tap knock tap *

"Yeah comin!" Gauge screamed as he opened the door his eyes wide as he saw me there. "Zoe?! What're you doing here? Shouldn't you be home?" He asked his face with concern and worry, like he was gonna be caught. "No I needed to see you." I looked at him his curls all over the place as his eyes looked down on me and how his lips were perfectly thin and plump. I leaned in for a kiss only to be slammed against the door. "Zoe.. zoe..." he said as his warm breathe fanned over my neck. "I've been thinkin bout you." I said as I pulled gauge to the floor.

———
Our clothes scattered on the ground as Gauges T-shirt covered my body. "Hey were is everyone?" I said as I got up and pulled my on my jeans. "Oh they all went to see a movie." He said getting up as well. "We have an hour left so we can do whatever you want." He said as he looked over my features my lips red from the lip biting my cheeks flustered and my eyes dilated.

"Gauge, why're you with zoey? I mean do I not compare to her?" I asked as I pulled my hair to the side. "Zoe, we've been over this!" He said chuckling in disbelief. "No! I was supposed to be your forever and then you go with that that slut!" I yell at him his eyes widening. "Watch your mouth towards her!" He yelled back as he stepped closer to me.

"You prefer her over, over me?! I can't believe I thought you loved me Gauge. I'm so stupid for still loving you it's always the same! I say pulling back from him. "The same thing every time we see each other it's just sex! Can't you realize I want you forever?!" I said as I grabbed my suit case and walked out, leaving him to think about it.

"Zoe! Zoe wait!" Gauge said as he picked me up. "Put me down!" I said hitting him in the back. "No listen to me!" He said as he put me down and looked at me. "When you were with Him, my world was crumbled and now I'm with Her and your world is crumbled, we just keep missing these opportunities to be together."

He said as he unexpectedly kissed me with so much passion. 
"I can't get you off my brain Zoe. I love you." He said as he kissed my all over the place.