Escape

A/n: it's gets ugly in this chapter so if your triggered by any of the following read at your own risk or skip this chapter.

I woke up to the sound of a suitcase being zipped up and the faint sound of the lighter lighting the cigarette. "Hey Zoe I know your tired but I Uh I gotta head back home. You know other Zoey's waiting for me." He chuckled a bit, out of nervousness.

I got up and went to the bathroom to quickly brush my teeth as I came out Gauge was the the door. Some of my mascara was smudged as I didn't care really. "Zoe I don't wanna have to leave you alone but I really have to go, I'm sorry." He said looking at my face and seeing my hurtful eyes. "I have to go." He said walking down the apartment hallway towards the elevator.

Still only in my shirt and underwear I went after Gauge. "I have to go, Zoe. Trust me I had fun but I have a girlfriend and she's waiting for me." Gauge said as he waited for the elevator to come up. "I have to go, I have to go. Everybody has to go. Where the fuck does everyone go when they have to go?" I say as I look at him in rage as I feel his hands on my shoulders. "I need to go." He says as the elevator dings. "Going down?" The random man asks as Gauge nods and gets in. "I'm sorry." He says as he disappears from sight. "I'll call you." I mumble as I walk back to my apartment slamming the door as I scream and throw things about in my apartment.

Gauge pov :
"Yeah she's totally lost, she's like a puppy. Like "love me love me love me." I do love her but not like this." I say to Will as he has concern for his best friend. "You don't thing she'll do it again do you?" Will said as he scratched at his cheek. "I hope not." He said as he unpacked and grabbed his car keys as he had to meet his "perfect" girlfriend. "Hey I'll be back around 12, see you later." He said as he left.

I sat there staring at the wall as I just felt numb and grabbed my bag. "Doesn't matter I'm still pretty." I said as I grabbed the tube of heroine, making a shirt straight line I sniffed it and felt better.

"Hmm it's good to be able to feel." I said as eyes rolled back in pure ecstasy. Knock knock* "shut, uh I'm coming!" I said as I put away the stuff and went to the door. "Lisa hi." I said my smile bright as she was probably the only one who really cared about me. "Are you doing any better? Feeling better?" She asked as she saw my apartment was thrashed compared to when she came over on Wednesday. "Zoe, did you have another episode?" She asked as she just pulled me into a hug. "I feel hopeless." I cried out as I hugged her back.

"And I didn't mean to sniff more heroine before you got here." I admitted. "Zoe! You know I told you to stop now give me the drugs." She said hand out as I gave her all of them. "I'll dispose of these when I'm alone okay. Do yourself a favor and go wash up, shower and clean up a bit." She said as she was heating up some food.

"Thank you Lisa. I don't know how I could do anything without you." I said as I walked into my room grabbing some clothes and heading into the shower. "No problem Zoe." She said as she stayed on her phone for a bit.

"You feel better?" She asked 15 minutes later. "Yes much better thank you." I said as I went and got some food. "Mm delicious!" I said as she kissed my lips and smiled. "I'm glad." She said as she had to leave but would be back Monday.