I'll be there for you

A/n: this is fairly different and well I like the idea of this chapter. I liked that I tested them. How's your week been?

The wind blew past the black Jeep as it drove down the street. Other cars pasted by controlled as a car sped down the street crashing into the black Jeep in which the the car turned over. The women was on the side of the the road clutching her body as she tried to grab her phone as she tried to call for help.

Blood pooling around her body as people that lived in the neighborhood helped her and soon the ambulance was called and she was admitted into the hospital.

My laughs were filled in the room as gauge and I watched a comedy on Netflix. My phone ringing the catchy iPhone tune as gauge lowered the sound of the tv. "Hello?" I said walking away as gauge followed my figure towards the kitchen. "What?! What happened!" I said as I received the news my mum had been in a terrible accident. "Ohmygod shit, I'll be there so soon as I can." I said hanging up as I walked straight towards my room getting out my small suitcase and filing it with clothes.

Including a pair of jeans and a few fancy shirts along with other some comfy clothes such as sweats and plain tees. "Zoe, what's wrong?" Gauge asked as he entered the room his face concerned. "My mum shes uh she's in the hospital, I have to go and help her get better." I said as I placed my shoes in there and putting on my vans.

"What do you mean she's in the hospital?" Gauge said worried even though he's never met her. "She got into a car accident, sorry gauge but I have to get back home. She needs me." I said as I pushed past him as I grabbed my everyday bag along with my toothbrush and glasses.

"I'm sorry love,but I've got to go. Take care of Marley for me I'm trusting you with her." I said as I kissed his cheek and headed for the airport. Sending him a quick text I love you and I'll be back in a week.

Arriving at the hospital I asked the lady for my mum's room. She lead me as I saw my brother and his family waiting's found her drowsy figure. "Mum, oh god mum. Are you alright." I asked her as I kiss her forehead holding her hand. "I'm so sorry mum." I whispered as I felt guilty for leaving her alone in the same town I grew up.

"Renée, hey don't cry. Mums going to be okay." He said as he had gotten a call from work. "Yeah I'll be there tomorrow morning." He said as he walked out saying bye to me along with my nephews. "Bye little guy." I said squishing his cheeks. "Bye auntie Zoe." He said sweetly as he hugged me goodbye.

"Bye Kiara bye Harry." I said hugging my brother as he and his family were leaving. "I stay with you mum, I'm just going to go and get some food. I'll be back." I said as I left her to rest. Looking up a bear by hotel I saw there was one cheap nearly 6 minutes away.

Stopping at a whataburger I grabbed me a burger and a milkshake as my comfort food heading to the hotel to leave my stuff in my room with my room key in my bag I always carried. Getting into my rental car I drove towards the hospital as I stayed there for the night with my mom making sure she was okay.

"Hey." I whispered as I tiptoed out of the room. "She's been resting all this entire time." I said normally as I paced around her room seeing her breathing as the sound of the heart monitor slowly beeped.

"How's my baby?" I asked as I as I heard her meows in the background. "I don't know Zoe, she won't stop meowing, she misses you." He said as he was probably petting her. "I know she misses me but I miss you more." I said as I watched my mum from her bed. "Well I'm gonna head to the hotel, I'll text you tomorrow okay. I love you." I said as I hung up walking towards my mum and caressing her bruised cheek. "See you tomorrow mumsy." I said as I made sure one of the nurses would check on her every 15 minutes. "Okay thank you really." I said as I left to go to sleep in a empty hotel bed.