Teenagers in love

A/n: This chapter will be on Neal and Zoe's first date but more like the only date they went on before they started to date. 💙

It's so nice to hear your voice because it's makes me feel like a teenager in love

Liked by
Akkioshi and 140,127 others

"I can't believe your going on a date with him Zoe!" Jazzy said as she smiled while sitting in my bed phone in hand as she scrolled through her social media feed. "Jazz, it's not that big of a deal!" I say my cheeks heavy with a natural crimson blush creeping up on my neck as well. "Yes it is! Your going on a date with a F.B.I. Consultant!" She said as she stood up to help me curl the pieces of hair I couldn't reach. "Okay okay so it's a big deal and I wanna look good for him is that bad?" I asked as I was still in my towel and undergarments. "No not at all honey!" She said as she turned off the curler,walking into my closet. "I think it's great you wanna look hot for him!" She said as her voice was laced with excitement and a tiny bit of teasing. "Please pick out something good!" I shouted as I did my usual make up look, starting off the brushing out my brows and filling them a tiny bit.

"Ah-ha! Found it!" She cheered as she came back with a pair of blue flats and a pair of skinny blue jeans and a very dressy shirt or my other option a plain blue shirt mini dress with pockets. "I'm giving you an option." She said simply as she smiled at me.

"Jazz!" I said as I walked towards my bed as she had grabbed my newer clothes. "What? You gotta wear them sometime! Your fillers will understand that your not so gloomy!" She said as chuckled when I put on the mini dress and went into my closet to grab my white heels. "Ooh classy!" She said as she winked my way. "Come here." She said as she put a small sparkly clip in my hair to keep some of the curls out of my face. "Now go get him!" She said kissing my cheek as she watched me walk into the cab that he had wait for me.

Whata romantic I'm telling you.

"Zoe?" I heard his smooth voice say as he approached me with a wide smile plastered onto his face. "Neal... hi!" I said my cheeks heating up as I felt my face fill with color. "You look gorgeous, as always." He said kissing my hand with a smirk, his stubble tickling my perfectly manicured hands. "Mm tickles." I said as I drew my hand back as he put his arm around my waist. "Table for two please." He said as he looked at me with so much love in his eyes. "Right, table for two... right this way." She said smiling as we found our little table. "Enjoy." She said as she walked away helping others fine their tables.

A big dance floor awaited us as the band was playing upbeat songs. "So Zoe, I heard you just moved to LA." He says as his smile is warm and welcoming along with his eyes. "Yes, I did I like it so far, but New York was so much better." I huffed as I remembered all the good times I had in New York.

"I understand New York is so beautiful during the winter." He said smiling as our waiting approached us. "Hello I'm Beck, what can I get you two lovers?" She said as she looked at me first. "I'll have your chicken Alfredo please with a side of Mac-n-cheese." I said handing her the menu with a small smile as I looked at Neal loosen his tie and order what he wanted along with white wine. "Your a wine kind of guy?" I smirked as I always admired someone who appreciated wine.

"Yeah, I have a deep love for wine of any kind." He says as the band stops playing and switches it up with a more fun song. "I love this place it's just so beautiful." I say looking around the dining area. "Yeah it is beautiful but not as beautiful as the girl that sits in front of me." He says with a flirtatious smirk. "Neal.... your too kind." I say as our meals are brought to us.

"How's your food?" Neal asks as he takes a sip of his wine. "It's really good!" I say with a approving smile. "Here try some." I say offering my fork to him with approving eyes. "Mmph. Your right it is good!" His eyes light up as he licks his lips. "Do you want to dance?" He asks me as the band begins to play a slow song. "Sure why not. Be gentle please." I say as he laces our hand together and places my hand in his shoulder and my other one lacing with his right, my left hand.

And in that moment I was just a girl and he was just a boy that were in the middle of the dance hall getting admired by all the elderly and older couples. His hands traveled down my back and back to my hands that were held in his bigger Manlier ones.

His breathe on my ear was warm as he whispered this simple little nothing. "Your the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." My breathe stopped as I felt my body tense and looked into his deep blue eyes as my lips darted onto his rose colored ones.

Later that night when I kicked off my heels, my mind couldn't get his image out of my head along with his scent and the electric feeling I felt when we touched. His hands on my lower back I didn't notice my hand going into my underwear but applied more pressure as I was swept into a fantasy of Neal Caffrey .