"I love you honey."

A/n: I know a few of you are very if-y about Neal but he's harmless so let Zoe be a little happier lmao. Enjoy!

The sunlight sprayed over my face as my alarm went off. "Mmm." I heard Neal groan as his grip on me got tighter. "Neal, babe. I gotta... I gotta go to school." I huffed as I tried to get up. "5 more minutes honey." He mumbled in his tired voice. "Sorry Neal but I gotta go, and don't you have work?" I suggested in my sweet tone. "No. It's my day off." He said his morning voice coming from his pretty pink lips. "Oh." I said as I kissed his knuckles and pushed his hand off my stomach.

"Come on just say you have the morning sickness please Zoe." He pleaded as I shook my head no. "I'll be back before you know it." I said going into the bathroom and brushing my teeth. "Fine at least give me a kiss and a hug before you go." Neal said his voice behind me as he hugged me. "I love our morning moments, because there always so romantic, especially with you." I said kissing his cheek.

Walking to the closet, I pulled out a pair of bright jeans and a blue blouse. "You know your style has changed so much since we've met." He said smiling up at my small figure only in my white lace bra. "I know, I used to be so dark and gloomy but I love my style now." I said pulling over my coat, it was blue with big black buttons and had a little belt to secure the coat for cold days.

"I wouldn't say that I'd say your maturing honey." He said as he pulled me in for a kiss. "Are you sure your not hungry?" He said as I flipped my hair out of the coat and grabbed my bag. "I'm sure babe. I love you honey." I said as I left to go to school.

It's pretty much been a year now and I'm one of the smartest kids in my year and they told me I'm almost done with school to get my degree since I had put two years in New York.