Love

Love; a form of amnesia where the girl forgets that there are 1.3 billion other boys in the world.

Love; the most spectacular, powerful, deep euphoric feeling for someone.

Love; an indescribable and undefinable feeling, and one can only understand it's true meaning once they experience it.

C H A P T E R S I X T Y - S I X

"Did you....did you just call me your boyfriend?" Noah stammered. In a true sense, we already behaved like boyfriend and girlfriend, but I always noticed that it always upset Noah because I was so hell-bent on not using these labels.

I smirked at him, and his surprise turned into a smirk as well, and I couldn't place a reason behind it. "Jeez, woman, I mean, at least ask me if I agree to be your boyfriend before deciding it yourself," he rolled his eyes, being the proper drama queen that he is.

"Okay," I agreed.

"What?!" he whisper-yelled, his eyes widening in an instant as he heard me.

"Noah Parker, would you--"

I started, and he cut me off. "Are you being real? No way, shut the front door! Are you actually ask me? Am I dreaming?" he exclaimed, freaking out in the most traditional way.

"You want me to ask, so I'm doing it," I smirked at him, surprising both him and myself to the highest degree possible. I took his hand in mine. "Noah Parker, would you do me the extraordinary honor of being my best friend and make me the happiest woman alive?"

"Wow, didn't know I was dealing with an Edward Cullen over here," he teased, arching an eyebrow at me, and I gave him a look that flawlessly conveyed that his joke wasn't appreciated at this moment, which led to him raising his hands in surrender. "I'm sorry," he quickly covered up.

"Am I getting an answer or?" I asked earnestly.

"Well, let's see," he started, and I knew exactly what was coming. "Now, of course, I had a very positive response planned for this question for the past five months, should I ever be put in a spot to answer this, not that I thought I would because of your lack of initiative," he scoffed slightly. I nodded at him, fabricating a sweet smile, letting him continue. "But now that cute gay waiter has seriously conflicted my feelings, but since it seems that you can't live without my love or my kisses, I'll do you a favor," he said. Of course, Noah Parker, ever so generous.

"Oh, so you're saying yes as a favor not because you love me or anything?" I reconfirmed.

"Yes, exactly," he stated. "If only you were as cute as that gay waiter," he said, shaking his head sadly.

"You don't even know his name!"

"Yes, I do. It's Spade," he answered, extremely confident.

I folded my arms and hooked an eyebrow. "It's Spencer."

"You're awfully sure of yourself," he commented, mirroring the gesture of my eyebrow with his.

"That's because my memory actually has the ability to last for more than ten minutes," I deadpanned. "Well, now that the gay waiter appeals to you so much, maybe I should call him here and let you spend some time alone with your Spade," I snapped. I don't even know why I was getting jealous, Spade, I mean Spencer wasn't even actually gay. Noah was just doing this to piss me off, but it was working better than I thought it would.

I moved my lips moved to one side, expressing a frown as I turned around to get up from the table. Just as I was about to angrily walk-off, Noah got up from his chair, and his hand caught my small one and pulled me straight into his chest, not caring about the people present around us. "I would love nothing more than to have the pleasure of being your boyfriend. The honor's all mine, Ms. Lewis."