Simula

Simula

Accident comes without a warning but Selena knows exactly what will happen to her if she will jump from the cliff where she is right now.

Sa kagustuhan niyang mahanap ang kasagutan sa mga katanungang bumabagabag sa kanyang isipan ay dinala siya nito sa isang sitwasyon na kung saan buhay niya ang nakasalalay.

She's already tired.

She's tired of hiding and masking herself.

Sinubukan naman niyang alamin, hanapin at intindihin ang lahat ngunit hindi ito naging sapat.Hindi ito sapat upang maibsan ang sakit na kanyang nararamdaman.

Some people say she's a masochist because they think she enjoys the bullies, the criticism, the lies and everything that hurts.

But no.

She's but a human--who has feelings and emotions.

She is a human who also knows how to jump and end her life in an instant.

Fucking suicidal thoughts.

It's already killing her.

And maybe, she'll give it a try.

Humigit siya ng malalim bago niya ipinikit ng mariin ang kanyang mga mata.

She counts from one to five in her mind and then she jumps without hesitation.She fell on the river which she thinks is not deep enough to save her from devastating injuries.

Buo na talaga ang desisyon niyang wakasan ang lahat. If she suffers from head injury or spinal cord injury then it would be easy for her to die since no one will save her.

Ngunit hindi niya inaasahang malalim ang binagsakan niyang tubig. Magkahalong init at lamig ng tubig ang bumalot sa manipis niyang katawan.

She didn't feel any pain nor cramps. She's unharmed but still, she wanted to drown in this freaking river.

Her eyes were closed until she felt numb. Now her body moves according to the flow of the river--like a dead one.

Several minutes had passed and there was something on her left ankle.

Someone is holding her left ankle.

Suicidal thoughts and suicide attempts were never be okay. Pero hindi rin maganda sa pakiramdam na may kasama kang nilalang sa gitna ng dilim at sa ilalim ng tubig.

Selena is unconscious when she finally gets out of the deep river. She's almost drowned. Thanks to her knight in shining armour who used to submerge himself onto the deep water whenever he wants.

Under the half-moon, he performed the CPR and mouth-to-mouth resuscitation to save her.

"Am I late?" He utters while still performing the said procedures.

Hindi niya kilala ang babae at wala siyang pakialam kung gusto niyang magpakamatay ngunit hindi niya hahayaang matuluyan ito lalo na't iniligtas niya ito ng wala sa plano.

It's just his instinct to save a suicidal girl.

And it's a waste of time if he let this woman die from drowning or maybe it's a shame if he let this woman die in his arms.

No fucking way!

One last mouth-to-mouth resuscitation and Selena finally wakes up. Agad siyang napabangon dahil sa pagbulwak ng tubig mula sa kanyang bibig.

The guy sits down on the rough sands and let his heavy breath out from his lungs. Ngayon lang niya naramdaman ang pagod.

"Bakit mo ako niligtas?" Singhal ni Selena makalipas ang ilang segundo."Hindi mo ba alam na magpapakamatay ako?"