Eijiro kirishima x fem reader

Your Pov

I woke up and jumped out of bed. I looked at the time, 12:43 am 'Damn, I woke up late' i thought as I got up out of my bed and walked downstairs. I went to the kitchen and made myself some breakfast. After I finished eating, I went back to my room and got dressed in-

 After I finished eating, I went back to my room and got dressed in-

After getting dressed I sat on my bed and watched Mt. Lady and All Might vidios to pass the time. Soon it was 6:45 and I heard a knock on the door. When I answered I saw kirishima leaning against the wall. He was wearing a red t-shirt and black jeans.
"Sorry for coming early, I couldn't wait to see you...." he said while rubbing the back of his neck "no worrys. I was getting a bit board anyway, I'm glad you're here" I put on my white Adidas, step outside and lock my door. " wow..."
I turn to Kiri, and his eyes were glued to me. He looked me up and down "you look Amazing!" I blush lightly, "not really "you do Y/N, you look really beautiful I mean it" I smile at him "thank you Kiri. So where are we going?" "Its a surprise!" He says. I tilt my head, "but I wanna know...." he looks at me with wide eyes.

Kiri's Pov
'How can someone be so fucking cute?!?!' I thought as I watch her tilt her head a little to the right. My eyes widened as I felt my face get warmer. "Fine, I'll tell you. I'm taking you to a fare that's not to far from here. It seams pretty cool so I thought I'd take you" I said as I give her a big smile.
She smiled back at me, "sounds really fun, I can't wait to try all the games!"

We finally got to the fair, it was much brighter than I thought. Each ride, game and food booth had colorful lights all over them. I turn to Y/N, her eyes were widened as she looked at all the pretty lights, she looked really excited. 'She's so cute' I thought as she pulled me to a ride "Come on Kiri, we need to go on this one first" "okay, okay, calm down. We'll have time for everything."

We went on all the rides, ate a lote of the food and played almost all the games. Y/N got exhausted so I carried her to a bench that was near where the firework show was. "My legs are killing me" she said "I know, I know.. don't worry your be home soon"
She looked at me with a hint of sadness in her eyes "but I don't wanna go home." "Why not?" "Because I like it here, I don't wanna ever move again. I want to stay right here with you forever." I blushed "Hey Y/N... can I ask you something" "yeah what is it" she looked up to me with the most beautiful E/C eyes "Well, as you know by now, I like you, A lot. And I was wondering if, maybe you'd... like yo be my girlfriend?" She looked at me with a big smile "of course!" "Really?!" I look at her with experiment written all over my face "Yes" I pull her into a tight but nice hug, a few years about to leave my eyes. "Thank you." "Its alright Kiri"
I pulled away and put my forehead on hers, our noses touching "I love you Y/N" "I love you too eijiro" we stared into Each others eyes, not noticing how close we were. After a bit I finally connected my lips to hers.

Your Pov
He's kissing me, Oh my god, I can't believe It! Holy shit. I closed my eyes and melt into the kiss. His lips brushed gracefully against mine. Soon we both pulled away "Wow..." he said under his breathe "what's wrong?" I ask my mind starting to fill with worry. "Nothing, its just... I never thought I'd be able to kiss you." I let out a small laugh, "you're such a dork" we were so focused on Each other that we didn't even notice that the fireworks were going off. It was a grate night for both of us.

Word count- 723