Toyomitsu Taishiro/FatGum x reader

You had a successful bakery. Of course you were busy with customers and had a few that were regulars that came every couple of days. But one stood out in particular. Toyomitsu Taishiro came everyday.

He would come in and buy a ton of pastries and breads. You two got to know each other over the months. It got to the point where he eventually asked you out.

You two went on a few dates and started dating. It was great. But on his end, he had a problem. You didn't know about his hero life.

He wanted to tell you, but there were a ton of dangers that came with it. He didn't want you to be in any danger.

One day he was with Kirishima and Amajiki patrolling when he saw your bakery. He lit up and spoke. "Let's go in there!" He was excited to see you.

He walked in and saw you stocking the pastries. "(Y/N)! How are you?!" He said. You looked a bit confused. "Uh, hi? You're Fatgum, right?" You asked.

"Oh, uh...yeah!" He remembered he was Fatgum, not Toyomitsu. Kirishima and Amajiki looked at each other, confused. Why was he acting like this?

They ordered and sat down. "So what was that?" Amajiki asked. "What? Nothing..." He looked away. " Yeah, do you know them?" Kirishima asked.

He looked away and saw some guy talking to you. You looked a bit uncomfortable. He got up and went behind the guy. The guy kept flirting with you, despite your protests.

"Is there a problem here?" Toyomitsu asked. "Nah, we're good here. Just ordering." The guy said. You gave him a look that asked for help.

Toyomitsu put his hand on the guys shoulder. "I think that they're uncomfortable." He said. The guy turned to him and glared at him.

"Why don't you leave?" He said. They stared each other down. The guy scoffed and walked off. But before he left, he turned back and threw a punch at Toyomitsu.

He used his quirk and absorbed the guy. He went outside and released the guy and he ran off. He went back inside and talked to you. "Are you okay?" He asked.

You nodded and thanked him. "Thank you, Toyomitsu." You said, smiling. He sputtered. "H-how did you know?!" He asked. You laughed.

"Well, you called me by my name, you got your regular, and you got upset when that guy flirted with me." You said. "You're not mad?" He asked. "Of course not. I knew you were Fatgum. I mean you look similar. But, I know you were trying to keep me safe."

He was so happy. He hugged you and Kirishima and Amakiji cleared their throats. "Sorry, what's going on?" Kirishima asked.

"Oh uh, we should get going." He said. They walked out the door and he looked back. You winked and his heart beat faster. He wasn't just in love with your pastries, but with you.

Word count- 499