spinner x reader

Quirk type: Mutant! Quirk name: Dragon! Your quirk allows you to expel a small flame your body with the side effect being. You burn the shizzle out of your tongue! Mutation? Your forehead, cheeks, down the sides of your neck and back of your arms are covered in white shimmery scales, don't forget the horns that curl like a ram to frame your face! With the lack of wings you compensate with a tail! The scales being more course but very white and have little feathers adorning the tip of it, though you are incapable of flight.

As much as you dreamed to be an adored hero in your exciting youth, you couldn't handle the drawbacks of your own quirk and couldn't get over the taste of blood in your mouth when you used your flames, so you did the next heroic thing you could think of, a small café worker! You didn't save people but you did make them happy by satisfying their taste for coffees, teas, and small pastries. It was a very low income job but it was something to you, something that you enjoyed waking up to every morning.

The days were quite eventful due to people frequently visiting for your café's special coffees' and the chance to see a beautiful mutant girl named L/n, Y/n. Since you were hired, buisness was great, the small but warm and cozy coffee bar was always filled with regulars and the occasional new comer. You spent these 8 hours from morning to evening smiling and giving people their orders, never once failing to make a grumpy black tie buisness man or woman relax. As you finish up there was a particular customer that would visit from time to time just 30 minutes from closing. Being the main face of this small company you mainly took care of the cashier and sometimes helping with the milk tea bar, so you grew accompanied with the customers, finding yourself filling your boredom with people watching, always finding excitement playing out scenarios in your head about their personal lives. This man though, he always had caught your eye, green scaly skin and spikey lavender colored hair. He would've stuck out if it weren't for his black hood always covering the face you seemed to fall more in love. But like always, he didn't make much eye contact and went straight to the point, one lychee bubble tea.

At your many attempts to get to know more about the male you came to realize he only answers with kreptic sentences or asking you about your life instead, but you got nowhere no matter what. But today, today was different. "Two lychee bubble teas coming up!" You blurted out.

He looked up from behind his hood and the almost impenetrable gaze on his phone broke, pure shock on his face at the idea of buying two and replied in the same meek tone, "Miss..I asked for one.." You swayed over to the milk tea bar, unable to control your hips due to the massive tail that gave your lower back a run for it's money, making sure to be extra careful as to not break anything, "Oh I know! But this one is for me."

He waited patiently at the register, wanting to pay and go to the seat at the back of the shop to enjoy his beverage, alone. But his plans were ruined by you removing yourself from behind the counter and making your way to sit at the stool that sat in front of the little bar, patting the chair next to you. "Sorry only place I really can sit with this monstirous thing attached to my back!" You said through a small giggle, rubbing the place where you shirt lifted and where your tail attached itself to the small of your back. He noticed the two drinks in front of you and cringed at the thought of you questioning his life in the now completely empty café. "..I need to pay for that and I'll get out of your hair.." You almost burst out laughing, "You know what mister...," You looked at the cup that was labeled with his name,"Iguchi! Ive been trying to get to know you but you're almost impossible to read.. plus you're not in my hair I personally enjoy our little one sided conversations!" He almost felt the scales on his neck rise at your interest in him, almost hesitant that all this was a joke for your own sick pleasure, his thoughts immediately going to absolute defense due to his experiences from the past, "..mhm.. that's cause I dont trust a lot of people.."

Your heart almost broke... But it mended itself back together as he took the seat next to you, grabbing the drink and going back to his screen in his hands, occasionally taking a long sip. You couldn't help but peak over his shoulder as you drank your own tea, the top of the browser saying 'NEW LEAKED FOOTAGE OF THE HERO KILLER STAIN!', you almost chocked on the tapioca beads and grabbed your own phone from your apron pushing your own miniature screen to the poor lavender haired man's face, letting him see the adorned background of the infamous murderer, "I didn't know you liked Stain also! I find what he had to say about our society was quite true! A very inspirational person if you ask me.. wish he didn't have to go to pure extremes though.."

Iguchi almost jumped out of his skin.. a beautiful reptilian girl who makes amazing tea.. liked Stain and his convictions, iguchis personal idol, the person he aspired to be..how much more perfect do you get?? That immediately sparked his interest in you, starting the topic of a 20 minute conversation about this man, both getting to know each other a bit better through this man's legacy. But like most things it had to come to a close, both your drinks almost untouched from the constant talking, adding onto each other's sentences and the continuation of an almost seemingly endless conversation. You grabbed his cup one more time and went behind the counter, grabbing a pen and jotted down your name under the one that labeled the drink as his, adding the digits of your number underneath it with little hearts adorning the contact information, even going as far as writing 'text me sometime!~ ;)'. He took back his cup and looked at what you wrote and he felt the blush pan over his green face and nodded at you before sliding the required amount of yen over to you. Shockingly you replied by pushing the money back with a smile saying, "This is on the house Iguchi! Think of it as a gift for the start a new friendship." He smiled at you.. a rare sight even after the long talk of his favorite thing and confidently said," It's Shiuichi. And thanks.. Ill make it up to you sometime, I know a good burger joint downtown if you're interested, Y/n." You giggled as he walked away from the counter waving to you as he opened the exit to the now dimly lit building, be it for your own person being lit by the bars lamps hanging overhead lighting an almost perfect warm spotlight that made you shine like a diamond be it for those scales, only turning around one more time after you said "Sounds like a plan! See you next time Shiuichi!"

Word count- 1257