Shoto Todoroki x reader

Y/N Pov

I'm so excited!!! I bribed todoroki into coming with me to go ice skating. I know it sounds dumb because of his quirk being half cold and he can make ice but I think it will me a lot of fun! We don't often go to places like this. We either go to the park, mall, or Each others houses. But I got my sister to make a excuse for him so he could come out. I think it will be good for him, he needs a break from his father being a ass to him.
Just like how I need a break from my parents sometimes. Shoto always makes me feel happy and I think I make him happy to. I'm the only one he's really open with, and it's the same the other way around to.

I heard a knock on my door, I rush down stairs to see shoto " HEY TODOROKI-KUN!!!!" I yell beaming with excitement. " Hey Y/N, how you doing?" "I'm great! How's my icy hot doing?" I said smirking. "You've been taking boats from bakugo haven't you?" He said smiling but kinda annoyed. "What? He was my partner for that project thing last week, so naturally I picked up a few things." I said laughing. We walked out of the house and made our way to the skating rink. "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" I yell running into the place

'heh so cute.. like always. My best friend, the life of the part. And the love of my life' todoroki thought to himself "LET'S GO TODOROKI-KUN!!" I yell grabbing his hand and draging him into the shoe area. We got our ice skates on and made our way to the rink.im not good at skating but I've always wanted to learn so it's worth falling over a few times for. "Have you ever Been ice skating befor Y/N?" Todoroki asked "Well no... but I want to learn!" I say "I'll show you, come on." He says while pulling me into the rink. I instantly start to slip and I couldn't stand properly. Todoroki giggled at me and I give him a death stare, I soon soften my class though. He's so cute and he deserves the world. How am I worthy of him? He didn't choose me....

"Come on stand up." He said trying to steady me "I'M NOT USED TO THIS STOP PREASERING MEEEEEE!!!" I yell playfully while he laughs. He slowly steadied me on the ice and hekd me close to his chest to keep me up. We were both blushing at this point but it was nice. "Let's just try standing now okay?" I nod and he keeps me standing. We begin to walk but I was clutching on to his short for dear life. I thought I was gonna die. I was able to valence myself for about 30 seconds befor I fell on the ground and trusted my ankle. "Mmph!" I yell in pain "Y/N! Are you okay? Are you hurt? I'm so sorry I didn't catch you!" He says picking me up bridal style and taking me out of the rink. "Damn it... I ruined the date.. this was the one day that you went supposed to worry about anything.." I mumble quietly tears starting to roll Down my face "you didn't ruin anything Y/N" he said "you know I love you and that's why I got worried. I just wanted to make sure you were okay, and you're not hurt" he said with a small and soft smile. We left the ice skating rink and went to my house. My parents were off on a business tryp so they weren't home for about a week. Todoroki stayed with me for the night to take care of me, and we spent the rest of the night watching movies and cuddling on my bed. Halfway through the 2nd movie I fell asleep on his chest. "I love you icy hot." I say befor drifting off to sleep "I love you to Y/N"

Word count- 681