Edgeshot/Shinya x reader

He was slipping through your fingertips in an instant, maneuvering himself out of reach.

,,Shinya, get back here.'' 

,,No.'' he answered calmly and simply like he always does. He was close, probably secretly following you just to see your composure ruff around the edges. For a man who they say is nothing but formal, composed and as cool as a cucumber, he really enjoyed pressing your buttons. It was a mystery to you; how he stays true to such an image in the eye of the public. He keeps his life completely private and under the wraps, not that you mind. It was certainly a calm lifestyle for the both of you, but currently living beside him 24/7 was like a form of punishment.

,,It's the only food in the house, please just eat it.''

,,As I said, no.'' he repeated in an ice-cold tone, still completely invisible to the eye, folded away in a nook beside you.

You sighed, placing the meal on the kitchen table while you planted yourself on a seat with a drowsy look on your face. Your hand reached to your brows, pinching where they furrowed. What a tease, you thought.

,,Is my cooking that bad?'' you gave up with a loud exhale, head in your hands as you looked around for any signs of movement. That's when you saw a flash of color whisk past you, him appearing behind your back to loom over your shoulder.

,,Yes, also, elbows off the table.''  you whipped your head around to face him, placing your hands on the backside of the chair and steadying your posture to promptly puff in his face.

,,Guess who decided to reappear from thin air.'' you answered with a pout ,,You could've at least done it yourself.''

Edgeshot clasped his thin, sleek hands together, tilting head to the side with the most aloof grin ever.

,,Alright, next time I will, yet I still helped you and you still messed it up in more ways than one-''

,,You're such a cold fish, Shinya.''

Word count- 345