Hanta Sero X reader

My head sits on the raven haired boys chest. Beneath me his chest raises and falls in a slow rhythm. His T-shirt hanging over my body as we cuddle. The week had been super stressful with classwork and training. It seemed like Sero and I couldn't get a second together. And now that we have it both of us aren't really willing to give it up. So here we are holding tightly on to the other trying to show affection without feeling like we are pushing the other.

"You're quiet," Sero says over the soft music playing. His hand trailing along my side gently as if not to hurt me. Not that he would or even really could like this. But he's always one to be so careful with me. "something up?"

"No I just really love you," I say as I look up to him. My eyes meeting his dark ones. He smiles widely. He doesn't admit it often but hearing those words makes him melt. He's a romantic and a big softy.

"I love you too," He says brightly then moves pecking my forehead. I move away from his chest to sit up beside him. The sudden movement makes him sit up as well. Almost as if me moving worried him. Like now I suddenly had something important. However the real cause of the movement is the joyful song playing through the room.

"~you make me feel like I'm living a teenage dream," I sing along with the music, "the way you turn me on I can't sleep. Let's run away and don't ever look back."

He chuckles. His face changing from worry to pure enjoyment.

"You're cute," He says softly, "singing for me like that."

"My heart stops when you look at me just one touch and baby I believe this is real," I keep going. Pointing at him to make him understand I want him to join in. He caves.

"So take a chance and don't ever look back don't ever look back," he adds. I chuckle moving to pull him into a kiss.

"So let's go all the way tonight no regrets just love," I sing softly as I break the kiss. I move standing and he seems confused again. I start moving along to the song dancing carelessly to the music. As I move Sero keeps his eyes firmly on me. Confused but amused. Appreciation and love all over his expression.

"What are you doing?" He asks me.

"Dancing," I say simply, "come join me."

"No I'm good," He says softly.

"Come on babe!" I move back to the bed offering my hands to him. He doesn't take them he just looks over me as I continue to dance to the beat.

"I'm not much of a dancer," He says nervously.

"It's just us in your dorm. Come on no one can see us!" I say excitedly, "it'll be fun!"

"I don't really know what to do," He says in his Defense, "I don't dance."

"Come on don't be a party pooper!l" I exclaim. He gives in taking both of my hands. As we stand in the middle of his room I keep moving my body. He stands watching me for a second then slowly starts to get into it. "That's it! See isn't this fun!"

"Yeah a little bit," He says not wanting to give me the complete satisfaction.

"We can dance until we die," I sing to him, "You and I We'll be young forever!"

"You make me feel like I'm living a, teenage, dream The way you turn me on I, can't, sleep Let's runaway And don't ever look back Don't ever look back," We sing we move, "My, heart, stops When you look at me Just, one, touch Now baby I believe This, is, real So take a chance And don't ever look back Don't ever look back."

As the next verse plays he spins me around. I chuckle as we mess it up. It's sloppy but the look on his face is pure bliss. He's so happy and so am I. After everything we really needed this.

"We drove to Cali And got drunk on the beach Got a motel and Built a fort out of sheets I finally found you My missing puzzle piece"

"We aren't very good at this," He chuckles.

"We don't have to be," I beam, "because we're having fun."

"Right," he says smiling.

"I'm complete Let's go all the way tonight No regrets, just love We can dance until we die You and I We'll be young forever."

"You make me feel like I'm living a, teenage, dream," I sing to him as I move my hips, "The way you turn me on I, can't, sleep"

"Let's runaway And don't ever look back Don't ever look back," He sings brightly. It's not good, that's not what matters. What matters is how excited and happy he looks as he sings. God looking at him like this makes me love him so much more.

"My, heart, stops When you look at meJust, one, touch Now baby I believe This, is, real So take a chance And don't ever look back," We sing, "Don't ever look back I'ma get your heart racing In my skin-tight jeans Be your teenage dream tonight Let you put your hands on me." He pulls me into his arms as the song ends. Tilting my head to meet me in a soft kiss.

Suddenly a knock at the door causes me to jump back. Panic settles in my core as I realize the state of my appearance.

"Yeah?" Sero calls as I yank my leggings on from the floor.

"You guys need to quiet down in there," Kirishima says through the door, "Iida is seconds away from telling Aizawa. Says you guys are stomping around in there."

"Thanks for the warning Kiri!" Sero calls.

"Anytime man!" Kiri yells through the door. I assume he leaves as there is no replies. Sero smiles as he looks back at me.

"I guess they didn't appreciate the free concert," He says clearly amused. I chuckle lightly in response.

"Guess not," I reply as I move back into his arms. "Too bad I don't really care about how they feel."

"Me either," He says to me as the next song comes on. "Wanna dance?"

"Of course."

Word count- 1066