Eijirou Kirishima x fem reader

You and Eijirou Kirishima have known each other since you were in diapers. Your parents have been friends since their school days so naturally you two were always around each other. You grew up with him. And you two were inseparable for so long. Then your mom got a job that took her overseas for the last two years of your middle school career. Taking you away from Kirishima.

At first you both made sure to call each other every say. Keep contact up. But time went on and that contact went from daily to weekly to every once in a while, and then it stopped. You both were busy living your lives. Trying to work towards your dreams. Sure you both cared for each other but it's just not the same. Neither of you have time to worry about it.

So you both went on about your lives. Little did you know you'd both meet right back up again.

It was the first day of your new school year. The first year of high school. You couldn't be more excited.

"I hope I'm not late," You say softly, "this school is a maze!"

You hurry forward looking for the classroom. Everyone rushing to their own rooms.

"1-A, 1-A.... 1-A," You mumble looking across the classrooms. Finally you find it. Smiling as you open up the door to move right in. The room already had quite the crowd. Buzzing with first day excitement and anticipation for the day. Upon your scanning of the room you look across the students. Wondering if anyone you knew from your younger school years.

"Y/n?"

You look over to the source of the voice. You notice that it's a boy with tall spiky red hair. However upon the deeper look you realize who it is.

"Eijirou?"

You move pulling the boy into a tight hug.

"I didn't know you were back!" He exclaims.

"I came back to attend UA," You explain, "I didn't know you got into UA! Oh man this is so exciting. I missed you so so much!"

"I missed you too," He says, "this is so cool! We get to hang out again!"

"We get to go to school together!"

It was exciting. Amazing that the forces of nature brought the two back together. So the two inseparable once again became just that. And slowly they gathered with others in class 1-A. They had their other friends sure. But anyone with eyes could see that even with everyone getting close those two were a whole new level. So people started whispering. Started to talk about it. Even corning the two to speak about it.

"So you and Kirishima?" Mina asks, "whats that about?"

"Yeah you guys seem really close already!" Hagakure says brightly.

"Oh," You say, "Well that's to be expected. I've known Kirishima since we were kids."

"Really?" Jiro asks.

"Yeah," You tell them, "our parents grew up together. So when they had us we always just were around on another. So we became really great friends."

"Oh that's super cute!" Mina says, "I knew Kirishima in middle school- did we go to the same school?"

"I only went to middle school with him for a year," You admit.

"Really what happened?" Jiro asks.

"My mom got a new job overseas so we had to move," You explain.

"Overseas?! Tell us all about it!"

Kirishima watched from the other table as your female classmates asked all about your life before UA. You answered politely. You guys meet eyes for a second and give each other a soft smile.