hanta sero x reader

"We're gonna be late, and Bakugou will kill us." Hanta says as you pull into the side parking lot.

You put the car in park and you huff at your lover. "Bakugou be damned, that thing doesn't start for another, what, hour and a half? We got time to grab drinks and go."

"Grab and go? With how indecisive you are? Baby don't make me laugh!" Hanta throws his head back with a snort while you grumble in your seat.

"You know, I don't have to buy you a single damn thing if you're just gonna act like that." You threaten.

Sero straightens up imediantly and his laughter ceases, "now, now, let's be rational love, I need fluids same as the next human being. Orange juice please?"

"Hmmm, fine. But I want a kiss." You bargain, leaning over in your seat.

Hanta smirks at you and raises himself half way to kiss you sweetly, the bastard already tasted of citrus and orange juice. You didn't comment though, as long as he kissed you like this, the world was blissful.

You hum against his mouth and pull away with a pop and a dreamy smile on your face.

"I'll be right back." You smile confidently.

"Take your time." He sighs back, equally happy with his affectionate kiss.

You got out of your car and adjusted your ball cap. You didn't want to risk chance of anyone seeing you without your hero costume, a secret identity was no joke. You loved your privacy as much as you loved breathing, whether it varied from time to time was no exception.

You enter the store quickly, the place was rather empty besides a couple other patrons and the cashier. You take in the small store quickly before you saunter over to the drink refrigerators. You pick up your boyfriends favorite brand of orange juice, and continue on your way to the other refridgerators.

You huff as you scan the drinks on the individual shelves. You scrub at your face at the idea of drinking coffee out of a can after your eyes landed on Starbucks.

You could envision yourself. In the near future, the perfect drink in your hands, your boyfriends head laying on your stomach for you to let and play with his long shaggy black hair. A joint between your lips and music blasting through the surround sound. No villains to bother you, no screaming fans begging for an autograph, no press conference, no shit show cheap champagne you'd get at some charity banquet. Just you and your man.

But for now, you had to settle with picking a more sub par liquid to drink off. The Ground Zero agency was having a grand opening, you were among the first hero's to ever work with the man himself. The ceremony would be one of joy and drink and dancing and laughter. You were a team of seven hero's, opening the agency. Opening an agency meant taking on sidekicks and introducing yourself as a symbol.

Ground Seven. A Katsuki Bakugou runned agency, with Ground Zero himself as the big boss. Kirishima, Mina, Kaminari, Kyoka, Sero, Bakugou and you were all part of the Ground Seven hero team.

All of you ranked within the top 20 and that's all that really mattered to all of you. So what to do now besides stand infront of a beverage fridge in a convenience store, which ironically wasn't all that convenient due to your lack of decision.

The front of the store dinged with a bell, indicated more people came into the establishment. You fidget with your bracelet nervously at the thought of making a quicker decision to be out of the way. You glance over to the door to catch a glimpse of who came in and you had to double take. A couple of teenagers dressed as Kaminari and Sero. Or more accurately cosplaying their hero costumes. The Kaminari lookalike was actually rather spot on, the person in the cosplay was about the same height and skin tone as your blonde friend, which was what more or less surprised you.