izuku midoria x male reader

"Are you sure it's fine?" The short male said softly as he walked into the apartment, looking around a small bit just taking in the view of what the other male's place looked like. "Yes, for the nth time Izuku, it's fine." Repeated his rather calm boyfriend, the other boy had been saying that for quite a while now, basically since they had left the freckled male's own house. "I don't want to intrude or anything, you know.." He mumbled softly as he looked down at the floor, leaning down a small bit Y/N pressed a small kiss to his forehead, "You worry too much, now come on, this was your idea." 

Pulling away the slightly taller male walked further into the apartment, having taking off his shoes and slipped on a pair of slippers, the dark-haired male had followed his example and was soon following after him. In a way there was no way that Izuku could feel less nervous than how he was currently feeling, to say the least he just didn't know how to act accordingly, he had just been dating the other male for about 3 months now and he really couldn't get used to all of the affection he seemed to receive and that he gave. Specially if it was in public, such as hand-holding or just hugs, it was a little bit lame of him and he knew that but he loved Y/N very much so he would try his best for him.

Taking in a deep breath and sighing out, he followed picked up the pace of his steps a small bit, just enough so that he was a step or two behind the other, swallowing once he stared at the other's back for a moment before he reached over, gently touching his fingers against the other male's, however, Y/N stopped in his tracks which caused the shorter male to bump into his back and his hand was grabbed by him.

"You're too cute, Izuku." He heard him say, a soft blush forming over his cheeks as he turned to look away, "It's your fault..." Mumbling softly, not enough to be over a whisper this comment went unheard as they walked into the room, more specifically it was the H/C-haired male's room, having let go of the freckled boy's hand he had walked over and placed his bag down on his bed, the other had placed his own by the door, and soon after Y/N had set everything up, he had a small table in his room and he had pulled up a few cushions, just to make themselves comfortable as they studied. This being that Izuku had proposed a study session seeing as his slightly taller boyfriend was having a bit of trouble in a certain subject, and well he had offered his own help.

"Alright, so where are we going to start from?" Questioned Y/N as he had taken out most of his materials and just stared at Izuku to begin, soon after the slight awkwardness of being stared so intently by his lover he finally manage to build enough courage to start tutoring, going over a few crucial things first before actually going into full detail of certain problems and events from history.

He had even gone as far as to create a few review sheets for him, and soon enough he had given him one of them, sort of timing him like it was an actual test, and soon after finishing it he would look over it and mark the ones that were wrong or that were partial credit. "Hm, I think I still need to work on looking for context clues when reading over things." He mused out, looking down at the paper before turning to look at his rather shy boyfriend, "But that's why I got you tutoring me, right Izuku." He leaned over and pressed a small peck against his lips, though instead of blushing this time the other male just smiled widely and gave a nod of his head.

The taller male just chuckled softly at this and he continued on, listening to what Izuku had to say and doing it accordingly in order for him to remember it. "I think you have it down, Y/N. Now just finish the two left review sheets and you'll do be done." He grinned as he handed him the first of the two, just staring at him as he got to work. It wasn't until he was working on the last worksheet that the dark-haired male got up, of course his boyfriend payed him no heed, just thinking that he had to take a small walk, or he had gotten a bit uncomfortable sitting like that for so long. 

Though he was wrong about that, the next thing he knew his breath hitches and he tensed up, a shudder running down his back from the small kiss that Izuku had given him on the neck. Though that wasn't all, soon enough he had climbed into his lap and was comfortably sitting there, nuzzling into his chest as he did so. "Ne, Izu, are you alright?" Y/N questioned as he looked down at the other male, "Hm...yeah I'm fine~" He purred out as he nuzzled even further against his chest, now going as far as pressing small kisses on his neck and cheek. "Are you sure?" To this he just heard as his purring increased in volume.

By now the worksheet seemed to have lingered somewhere in his thoughts but he just couldn't focus on it, specially not after having his face cupped by Izuku, feeling him press his lips against his own in a sweet kiss. At least that's what it seemed at first, and the slightly taller male was fine with this. Though he soon felt something invade his mouth, his eyes widened a small bit as a soft blush began to form on his cheeks, however, he didn't pull away and instead followed Izuku's lead. Pressing his own pink muscle against the other's and engaging in a small battle for dominance over the kiss, but before anyone was crowned victor the smaller of the two pulled away. A small string of saliva still connecting their lips, both male's panting softly as they stared at each other.

They stayed like so for a few moments and soon enough Izuku broke the silence, his eyes were wide, his face was flushed, and he wore a rather innocent smile as he spoke. "I love you, Y/N." To this the taller male couldn't help but just blush a deep crimson, soon leaning down and hiding his face in the crook of his neck. "You win Izuku, you're too cute." He whined out as he wrapped his arms around him and embraced him tightly. "I love you too, my freckled dork." He hummed out softly against his skin, sighing out a moment later as he calmed down.

"We should have more study sessions," Y/N hummed out, "We won't have any others unless you finish this last worksheet, I leave in 5." Izuku chuckled softly as he stared at the other male's face, there was no words to express such confusion, though he had no time for that and he soon began to work on the said paper.

Word count- 1233