izuku midoriya x reader final!

For the first time in a long time, Izuku had felt happy. This was the first time since (Y/N) died that he had something to look forward to.

They played, he dropped her off at kindergarten then went to work. He picked her up from work and they went home.

Even his friends came over to see Emi. Ochako, Tenya, Shoto, and Even Kaachan. They all hung out and had fun and they all loved Emi. Even Kaachan, though he wouldn't admit it.

Life felt perfect. Until she came down with a fever. The doctors didn't know what to do. Nothing they tried would get her fever down.

His mom helped as much as she could. She stayed with Emi when Izuku had to work. Eventually, Izuku didn't want to be without Emi, so he resigned from his hero agency.

While it was a difficult thing to do, it was worth it for his daughter.

One thing that Emi kept asking for was to go on a trip. "Of course we can go on a trip. We'll go as soon as you get better." He said. "No, I wanna go now." She said. She was weak from her fever, It had been over a month and nothing changed. Izuku looked disheveled, he had stubble and had bags under his eyes.

"I'm sorry. We can go once you're all better. Grandma can even come." He said. She looked upset and laid down. It hurt his heart.

As time went on, she only got worse. It was to the point she couldn't even change by herself. "Daddy?" "Yes, baby?" "Can we go on a trip?"

"Of course, when you get better. We could go to the field of flowers again." He said. "No it has to be now." She said. He didn't know why, but he knew that they needed to go this time. Reluctantly he agreed.

He bundled her up, due to the cold weather. He packed their bags and they headed off.

Emi refused to be carried. She wanted to walk. With each minute passing by she got weaker and weaker. "Let daddy carry you." He said. "No, I'm fine." Emi said. They continued walking.

She stumbled and was panting. "It's time to go back." He said. She just shook her head. Sudden;y it began to snow.

They kept on. Izuku looked back and saw that Emi was dragging her feet. She was unable to walk. Finally she fell forward. "Emi!" He caught her and she slowly opened her eyes. She was burning up.

"D-daddy? Didi we make it?" Emi asked. "Yeah baby, we made it." She smiled. "It's dark. Is it night?" "Yeah, its night." "Daddy." "Yes?" Tears rolled down his face. "I love you." She whispered. "Daddy loves you too, Emi." More tears rolled down his cheeks as he cradled his daughter.

She smiled then he could feel her grow limp. "Emi... Emi?" He looked at her and her eyes were closed. "Emi!" He sobbed. Screamed out. "Someone! Anyone! Help her! (Y/N) help!" He howled with grief.

I only just got her back...Why?!

I wish I had never talked to her. If she never met me, we would have never fallen in love

It was the first day of UA. In the past (Y/N) had a habit of bailing out on stuff when she was nervous. Sometimes she got so nervous to the point of being sick. This was one of those times.

She stood on a hill taking deep breathes. Izuku stood behind her, silent.

(Y/N) let out a yell and hit both sides of her face. "I-I can do this. E-everythings gonna be fine." her voice was shaky and her doubt increased more. Time seemed to stop.

It all started that day. If she never met me, then she-

(Y/N) slowly turned around and waked past Izuku. Her steps echoed as she walked past him. Away from his life.

This is for the best

He closed his eyes and heard a voice. "You don't want this."

His eyes shot open. Everything around him was just a black void. Nothing.

He looked behind him and saw the old man. "You're from that day." Izuku said. "Yes, I helped you realize that you belong with your daughter. And it seems that you need my help again."

Izuku stared at his feet. "(Y/N) is better off without me. If she never met me than she'd-" "Still be alive?"

He nodded. "You're always going to have regrets and mistakes. But through those you grow as a person. Your trials and hardships make you who you are."

Izuku looked at him. He was right. "So I'm gonna give you one more chance." Suddenly a bright enveloped everything. Izuku felt himself slipping away. "Who are you?!" He yelled. "Don't take anything for granted." He heard a voice whisper.

He was back on the hill. Time started moving again. He turned around ad saw (Y/N) walking away.

"(Y/N)!" He yelled out. She kept walking. He dropped his bag and ran towards her. She looked back and he talked her in a hug. "(Y/N)! I'm right here, don't leave me!" He cried.

"Izuku I was worried that you wouldn't talk to me." (Y/N) gave him a beautiful smile. "I'm sorry." He said as tears ran down his face. He hugged her tight. "I was worried that you'd wish that we never met. You made me so happy, I never want to change a thing."

They broke apart and (Y/N) took Izuku's hands. "I know that things might be hard, but I never want you to regret the time we spent together."

Izuku cupped (Y/N)'s face and planted kisses on it. "I don't regret a thing." He said smiling. He wiped away his tears and held you.

It was like he was in a daze. He snapped out of it and was back at his home he shared with you. He heard a baby crying and looked around. He looked at his hand and saw your hand.

He looked at your face and he got flashbacks of you not breathing. He began to cry and held your hand saying your name.

Your eyes fluttered open and you saw Izuku crying. "Izuku, whats wrong?!" You said. You sat up, wincing a bit from the pain of birth. You put a hand on his shoulder and his head snapped up.

"(Y/N)! You're okay! We're-we're really together. He hugged you and kissed you over and over. You smiled at him and Suzuki pulled you out of your thoughts. "Everything is perfect. You're both doing wonderful. Congratulations you two!"

"Izuku! (Y/N)!" Inko hugged you both and cried. "Midoriya, would you like to give Emi her bath?"

Izuku gave Emi her bath and held her. "She's perfect." You said. You had tears in your eyes and Izuku held you and Emi. "She is and she's going to be strong and beautiful when she grows up." He said.

You two saw flashing lights and knew the ambulance was outside. It took you to the hospital and everything was fine. Everyone visited you, even Bakugou.

You two watched Emi grow up. She grew up with her wonderful mom and dad and 3 wonderful siblings that came along later.

Everything was perfect.

Emi stood on the hill to UA. She was going to become a great hero, just like her mom and dad. She had the determination like her father and had her mothers spirit and quirk.

Another thing she got from her mom was her nervous habit. She stood on the hill, gave a yell and slapped both of her cheeks. "I can do this. I'm gonna be a great hero!" Emi yelled.

Word count- 1305