Natsuo Todoroki x Reader

"Aarrggaahh! College boy you better put me down right now! Nono! Don't tickle me- AHAHAHAHA!"

You squirmed in Natsuo's grasp as he laughed loudly, hauling you over his shoulder he spins around in his dorm room as his fingers poke and prod at your sides like thousands of spiders. Your desperate cackles are like a hyenas as he tickles you. He tosses you onto his bed and you laugh as you body bounces on it and he crawls on top of you.

Your laughter dies away as he presses his body against yours and kisses your neck. "Hmmmm, Natsu you have to meet your family soon."

Your toes curl as his hands slide up your waist. "I don't wanna go my love, I wanna stay here with you. My father be damned he's nothing to me."

"But what about your sister? And shosho? You haven't seen him in a while. Fuyumi told me it would be a nice thing to see everyone again-"

"Then come with me, get in that godforsaken car with me and come meet my father."

You shake your head. "For the millionth time baby I'm not gonna come meet your father. I love you but I'm not meeting him until he asks to meet me."

"Hahaaaa about that. . ." He sits up, shaking his white hair nervously as he releases an airy laugh.

You raise a brow and sit up with him, bring his legs more toward your center and you stroke his thighs as he holds your shoulders.

"Go on."

"I haven't actually. . . Told him. . . Yet. . . Haha."

You frown, "Natsu. . ."

"I know, I know! I-I want to tell him today but I want you to come with me. I can do anything with you in my sights." He claims and you kiss him sweetly.

"Darling, the only thing that scares you is me. You can do absolutely anything, including this dinner. It's family celebration, and I am not family."

"Yet." He remarks.

"Yet." You agree, leaning your forehead into his own. He kisses your nose, still straddling your thighs and you rub his back.

Natsuo sighs through his nose, "okay, I promise I'll tell him today, as soon as I see him in fact, but I'll be gone for only a few hours at best okay?"

"Okay," you answer back, "I have to go to the store, I know you'll be having dinner but I'd like icecream of my own, this gives me my own opportunity so you don't eat all of it."

"When did you become so feisty?" He purrs. "Maybe I should skip this dinner after all~?"

You push him out of your lap to the other side of the bed and get up. "Nope, you are going, I am cleaning up the apartment, we will meet back here tonight." You decide for him and he offers a cute pout. You peck his lips and get up, shoving a foot into one of your boots.

Natsuo gets up and stretches, his pretty gray eyes alight with happiness as he watches you change.

"Careful collage boy, keeping looking at me like a needy puppy and I'll edge you before you go to dinner." You look back over your shoulder with a stern expression.

Natsuo closes his hanging jaw, blushing and he looks away from you, you smile, "good boy."

He rubs the back if his head and you put a coat on, the fall weather would always provide a chill, Natsuo was sensitive to warm weather despite his name. You kissed his cheek as you both exited the apartment. He went to the left of the hall and you down to the right.

____________

You ended up arrive home before Natsuo, the bagged violets in your hand hit the counter along with the bags of groceries. You finish putting the food away and as you pick up the violets to cut the stems.
As your scissors fall against the finally stem, you put the sharp object down and turn around to put them in the vase you bought along with it. The purple violets fall into the vase and you flick the water against the counter. Picking the flowers up you turn to set them in your small living room, upon turning the door opens and slams shut. You jump, dropping the vase and making the glass shatter and spread throughout the kitchen.

"Natsuo! You scared me! Dammit!" You shake your hands out and sigh, putting a hand against your forhead, "look at this mess." You sigh frustratedly as he kicked his shoes off and slides into his slippers. He walks over to you around the glass and picks you up. Burying his face into your hair.

"Natsu?"

He doesn't respond, only carrying you and stepping over the glass. His cheeks are red and crusted with dry tears.

"Hey, what happened?"

"Let's just say you won't be meeting my father any time soon. . ." He mutters.

"Are you okay?" You cup his jaw but he refuses to look directly at you, only opening the bedroom door and shuffling inside.

"I'm fine now, I just need to hold you for a bit, can I do that?" He asks, the timbre of his voice enough to make you shiver.

"Of course darling, of course."

Word count- 880