Togata Mirio X fem reader

Pregnancy was no cake walk. Especially in your third trimester. Your feet were swollen, you were always tired and your husband was constantly hovering over you. You loved Mirio with all your heart, but since he had his own hero agency, he took time off so he could spend all day with you.

"Do you need anything? Do you need help to go to the bathroom?" He asked. "Honey, I'm fine. I appreciate your help but I can still function." He looked down sheepishly. You sighed and kissed him. "Don't worry. When I really need you, I'll let you know."

You stood up and began to waddle to the bedroom. But as fate would have it, you needed Mirio sooner than you thought. You felt a pop and a gush of water.

"Uh, Mirio!" you yelled. "What's wrong, (Y/N)? Did you have an accident again?" "No, and that only happened once, okay? But, um my water broke."

His face fell and he began to panic. "Uh, okay so what do we need... we need..." He began pacing and panicking. "Get the delivery bag and let's head to the hospital." You said, calmly. You had a long delivery ahead so why not stay calm now.

"Right! Stay there!" He then ran past you, but slipped your water. "Honey, are you okay?!" "I'm fine! We need to worry about you!"

Eventually, you two made it into the hospital. Thus started your hours, perhaps days of labor. Your contractions slowly started and were far apart. So at the moment it was just watching TV and sitting.

You noticed Mirio getting anxious. "Honey, what's wrong?" You asked. "I'm worried. In movies the baby's usually out by now!" He said. You looked at him, wondering if he was joking or not.

"A-are you serious?" You asked. "Yeah, I know! Maybe we should ask for a new doctor..." You didn't know whether you should laugh or make fun of him.

"Honey, labor can take hours or even days." You laughed. He suddenly looked embarrassed. "Didn't you read any of the books I gave you?" "I did, but then they started...describing labor and I got sick." You began to laugh, but then a contraction it.

"In my defense, we were all lied to in movies." The two of you began to laugh. "Well now I feel better. So...how long have we been here?" "Around 2 hours. But as long as we're on the subject, so you think the baby just pops out or do you think a fairy gets it out?"

After a long labor, 29 whole hours, the two of you finally had a healthy girl. The two of you were bonding with her and talking about the future. It was all worth it. And in the future if your daughter has children, her father can help her avoid the lies of childbirth.

Word count- 484