Shoto Todoroki X reader

You were dating Todoroki Shoto. And you were happy. But, one thing annoyed you. How everyone called you two the Romeo and Juliet of UA. Todoroki didn't mind, but you were annoyed as hell.

The reason they called you two Romeo and Juliet was because you were All Might's niece. And Shoto was Endeavors son. And everyone knew the hatred the number two hero had for All Might.

Now you didn't care if Endeavor didn't approve of your relationship. You were happy. You didn't care about the looks some girls, who had a crush on Todoroki, gave you. Not one bit. But it was that damn nick name. Every time

One day you and Todoroki were eating when a group of girls started fawning over the two of you.

"Aww you guys are the cutest couple!" One girl squealed. "I know! you guys are my otp!" "I want a relationship like yours!" They said. Todoroki paid them no mind, but you were too nice to ignore them.

"Thanks, but there has to be more interesting couples than us..." You said. "No way! You guys are like a real life Romeo and Juliet! The best love story!" Another girl said.

"W-well, I wouldn't go that far." You said, somewhat annoyed. "Are you kidding?! Total star crossed lovers!" "Well, I mean, Shakespeare had other plays that were better than Romeo and Juliet-" You started.

"What?!" A symphony of shrill voices shouted. They were flabbergasted over your opinion. It sounded like a gaggle of geese on fire. Truly nails on a chalk board.

Then you snapped. "Are you kidding me?! Do you even know how Romeo and Juliet ends?! They die! For no reason! If Romeo had cried for just a minute, he would still be alive! And 'The greatest love story'? They knew each other for a day and like 6 people died! And Romeo was in love with another girl before he even saw Juliet!"

Your outburst startled Todoroki. He sighed and dragged you away from the shocked group of girls.

"And Romeo is so creepy! I understand everyone's opinion but come on! Just read the play!" Todoroki smiled at your rant. He's listened to it so many times before, but he loved seeing the fire in your eyes when you talked about it.

"That's like saying Hamlet is the perfect family play! I mean come on!" You crossed your arms and huffed. "I mean-!" Before you could start up again, Todoroki kissed you.

"I love how passionate you are." He said. Your face heated up and you were at a loss of words.

Todoroki loved how passionate you were, but sometimes he needed a little peace. Luckily he knew just how to make you speechless.

Word count- 459