Mina x fem reader

“Did you hear? Two pro heros are supposed to come in today!”

“Who do you think it is? I hope one of them Deku! He’s awesome.”

“You know I heard that they were in this class too in their first year here.”

“Really?!”

“So the teacher that we have, taught them?”

“I would think so.”

“Quiet down.” Aizawa Shota’s voice was heard clearly from the front of the class. Everyone had ceased their conversations and gave their attention to their teacher. He told them last week that two pro hero’s would be in charge of their hero training for the day. Why did this excite them so much? Pro hero’s taught classes all the time, heck they were being taught by one currently. The reason for their excitement, is because the pro hero’s were alumni of U.A. They were taught by Aizawa as well and the class they were in faced many hardships which many believed increased their chances of being professionals since they had underwent villain attacks before even getting their provisional licenses.

“As you all know, your hero training today will be done by two pro heros. They were students of mine in this very room. You’ll be able to ask them questions for five minutes before you have to change into your hero suits and go on with your training.” Aizawa announced, now in his infamous yellow sleeping bag that was somehow in mint condition after all these years.  The door to the classroom slid open to reveal two women.

“Is that-”

“Oh my god!”

“Man I’m glad I came to school today.”

“Good morning everyone!” Mina was still super cheerful just as she had been when she attended UA. Meanwhile (Y/N) was standing next to her, hands behind her head looking completely uninterested. She saw the way some of the boys in this class were checking out her wife and she didn’t like it. (Y/N) let out a grunt when a pink elbow jabbed her in the ribs as if forcing her to greet the high schoolers seated in front of them.

“Sup.”

“So before we start your hero training today, I’m Pinky and this is (hero name). We’ll be helping you all and we’re excited to work with you.” Mina smiled.

“She said if I came here with her she would carry our kid and quite frankly I don’t wanna.” (Y/N) shrugged.

Some of the eyes that were on them widened.

“You two are going to have a baby?” a girl named Ayami asked.

“I’m counting that as one of the class questions, yes. Yes we are.” (Y/N) answered.

It wasn’t that she didn’t want to carry a kid, but in her eyes seeing Mina pregnant would be such a sweet sight. Just imagining her with a baby bump, needing to reach things for her, rubbing her swollen feet and just overall spoiling her significant other.No doubt Mina was fit to be a mother.

“With who’s penis?” A  boy who had scales on his cheeks called out.

“...Excuse me?”

“A man and a woman have to..ya know..bang and then - OW! The fuck Ayami?!” The boy screeched after being punched in the back of the head.

“You jackass! Obviously they would have a sperm donor, you don’t ask a stupid question like that, be sensitive to their feelings! They’re brave for being a same sex couple publicly and pro heros at the same time, now they wanna tackle parenthood. Attitude like that won’t make you a hero you dipshit.” Ayami scolded him.