Tsuyu asui x male reader

Requested by- Pearl238
The story request wasn't specified so I'm gonna try my best.
Warning- story includes: eating disorder.

Hope you enjoy!

Your POV

I wake up to the very loud sound of my alarm clock. Today is a day I've been dreading this hole year, my birthday. I band my fist against it and roll over to see that it's 5:30a.m, the perfect time for me to take a 2 hour rrun I get dressed in a black t-shirt and blue shorts.

I head down stairs trying to be as quiet as possible so I don't wake my parents up. I grab a water bottle from the kitchen and I fill it a quarter of the way up with ice and the rest with water. I grab my phone, house keys, and a small bag I use when I run and head out side, locking the door behind me.

I go down to a bike path behind my house and I run for about a half an hour before taking a 10 minute break. I check the time and see that it's now 6:15a.m. I decide to start heading back home so I have time to take a shower and get ready for school.

When I get home I'm greeted by my mom "welcome back hunny, where'd you go?" She asked me. "Oh, umm, I went out for a walk." I start to walk up stairs to my room when she says,
"(Y/N) are you okay? I'm getting worried." She said with a upset tone in her voice "Don't worry about me, it's just, fun" "Okay sweetie, I made breakfast if you're hungry." "No thanks mom, I need to get ready for school."

When I get to class I'm greeted by a very happy tsu. "You look extra happy today." I say looking down to the shorter girl "Yeah, well today's a special day, kero." She says before jumping up and hugging me. A slight red dusted over my face as I hugged back. "Oh yeah? An what would that be?" I ask sheepishly. "Your birthday silly." She says ruffling my hair and letting go of me. "Alright settle down an get back to your sets." Mr Aizawa says coming into the room.

Our first few classes pass rather quickly and it it's already lunch. I sit down with Tsu, Momo, Jirou, Tokoyami, Mina, Ururaka, and Hagakure. The time passes with Mina, Hagakure, and Ururaka talking about boys, jirou, Tokoyami, and Momo talking about music, and me and Tsu talking about whatever comes to mind.

Tsuyu's POV

I've been meaning to ask (Y/N) out. But everytime I try to I get really scared of what he might say. Sence today is his birthday I was planing on asking him today, but I don't know what he'll say.

"Hey (Y/N) I've noticed that you haven't been eating anything at lunch all week, are you okay?" I hear Momo say. Now that she mentions it, I haven't seen him eat at lunch recently. "Oh, don't worry about me, I just haven't been that hungry." (Y/N) says.

Before we could continue our conversation further the bell rings, and we all head back to class.

3rd person POV

The students walk back to class chattering about everything and nothing.

At the end of the day Tsuyu and (Y/N) we're walking off campus when Tsu said, "Hey (Y/N) I was thinking that maybe you wanted to go to a park, if you're not busy, kero." "Sure, I'd love that." The taller man said while smiling.

Your POV

Me and Tsu were hanging out at the park for a few hours, and it was starting to get dark. I cheated my phone and it read 7:16p.m. "it's getting late, we should get going." I say to her. She nods and we start to head to her house.

"Alright we're here, kero." Tsu says "before you go I have a present for you." She said before lining up and kissing me. I was shocked for a few seconds, but I soon kissed back putting my arms around her waist. The kiss felt like it went on for ages. When she finally pulled away she said "will you go out with me (Y/N)?" I pulled her close and said "of course!" As I kissed her again I could feel her smiling against my lips. After we pulled away she ruffled my hair and said "Happy birthday dork."

And with that she went up to her door and right before opening it she waved good night to me. I waved back until she went inside and I made my way back to my own home with a big smile on my face.

Today was the best day of my life

Word count- 806