dabi x male reader

A/N- ⚠warning⚠this chapter contains abuse, if you get triggered by it please skip this chapter.

You have a ghost quirk

Toshi, please, hold on!”

The small man stumbled, reaching out to his boyfriend who was angrily walking away.

They were having a nice dinner at a restaurant in the Kamino Ward before the pair had broken into a small argument. Toshihiro, (Y/N)‘s boyfriend, promptly left, leaving him to chase after him.

He stopped walking, turning around to face hin.

“Look, you’ve already said enough back at the restaurant. I already know where your heart lies! If you loved me you wouldn’t be so buddy-buddy with your female co-worker!” he said, undertones of his anger being present.

Well, maybe not small argument.

At the restaurant, one of (Y/N)'s co-workers also happened to be there. While Toshihiro was in the bathroom, she decided to drop by his table to strike up a conversation. (Y/N) tried to give her the hint to leave him alone before his boyfriend came back, but it flew over her head. When Toshihiro saw her chatting it up with his man, it didn’t blow over well, due to his extreme jealousy. Toshi and (Y/N) got into an argument, and promptly left the restaurant soon after, not bothering to touch their food.

“Please, I love you and only you Toshi! I would never cheat on you, ever. Please trust me,” he said, fiddling with the end of his scarf.

The silence between them was tense, the wind being the only sound as it gently blew against them. Toshihiro suddenly pivoted, briskly walking down an alleyway.

“Where are you going?!” he called out, having to lightly jog to keep up with his long strides.

Using his quirk, his body was only a blur as it disappeared. (Y/N) sighed heavily, placing his back against the wall and rubbing his temples.

Suddenly, two hands were at either side of his head, startling him as he activated his own ghost quirk.

“Toshi! You half scared me to death. What... are you doing?” he said tentatively, looking up to meet his eyes.

They held an intense anger in them as they glared down upon him.

He let his quirk deactivate, allowing him to return human, but he was prepared to use it again if he did something.

“Toshihiro..?”

His face jerked to the side, cheek stinging with an intense pain. Although he didn’t see his boyfriend physically move, he knew he had used his super-speed quirk to hit him.

“I want to trust you, (Y/N), but you keep going behind my back.”

Tears brimmed his eyes as he momentarily went into his ghost form to float through him, but as soon as he returned he harshly grabbed his wrist. He was aware that his death grip would bruise, but he pulled harshly in attempt to loosen it.

“Toshi, let me go!” he yelled, his voice almost cracking.

In an instant he was slammed into the wall, knocking the wind from his lungs. He gasped in order to catch his breath, moving to double over before his chin was harshly gripped.

“You need to learn to listen to me. I know what’s best for you, and who’s best for you,” Toshihiro whispered, staring him dead in the eyes.

Tears began slipping down his cheeks as his scared expression turned to one of anger.

“No you fucking don’t!”

He shoved him hard, quickly going into ghost mode so he couldn’t grab him again. The force sent him through the wall behind him, landing him in a dimly lit hallway. His quirk was wearing him out heavily, causing him to return to human form and collapse onto the floor.