Izuku Midoriya x fem reader

"So, what are we doing today?" You asked Ochako with an eyebrow raised, a gentle smirk adorning your face.  Your y/h/c hair was pulled up in a pony tail, while you wore the UA grade swimsuit. Determination was laced in your eyes, as training had been the only thing over the break that anyone was able to do.  You just happened to be a little early, though you weren't the one to fill out the paperwork for the pool time today. 

Ochako allowed a large smile to grace her features as she began stretching out.  "Well, once the other girls are here, I'm sure we're going to do some volleys," she replied thoughtfully,  placing a finger against her chin in thought. “In the meantime, I’m sure if you want to do laps or anything, no one will really mind.”

You tightened your fists in determination, bringing your arms from a right angle to a forty five degree angle as you let out a triumphant, “Yes!”  Within seconds, the brunette watched you in awe as you did some quick stretches before diving into the pool. Before you had gotten deep into your breast stroke, you could hear the amused chuckles slip from her throat. 

Your limbs were clearly toned from all of the work you had been doing at UA, coming as no shock to any of the other girls as they entered the pool area that you were hard at work.  Training was the most important thing for you, seeing as your quirk relied on a strong, fit body to properly hone. Though you had your quirk for most of your life, you realized truly honing it yourself required a fierce amount of training. 

As you were deep into laps, already unsure of how many you had done, you did not even notice the wandering eye of the men that had joined in with the session.  Though they were on the other side of the pool, it was clear to see the only girl actually in the water was Y/N L/N, and that came to no surprise to any of them.  You had clearly caught the attention of the underling of All Might, green eyes never leaving your form. 

Were you even sure how much time passed as you did a full hundred laps?  You were unsure, but as you bobbed yourself out of the water, you pressed your body upwards with your arms, holding yourself up on the side of the pool with the girls.  “Took you guys long enough,” you said thoughtfully, a smirk against your features as you pushed yourself the rest of the way out of the pool to stand beside the other girls. 

“We’ve been here for a while, Y/N,” Ashido said with a giggle as her lips curled upwards.  “The boys are even here, too.”

You felt your cheeks grow hot with blush as you glanced over to the other side of the pool, quickly meeting the green gaze of Midoriya.  Biting your lip, you gave a shy wave in that direction before turning back to the other women beside you. “You guys could have warned me,” you said with an eye roll, the crimson still clear against your face. 

The group got into formation while the men used the other side of the pool for endurance.  Throughout the time that you were training, you were so focused on your own training to even notice how often the green eyed boy would glance over at you.  You had not even noticed the admiration against his pouted lips as he watched your fire. Hours passed that you trained with the girls, occasionally being knocked out of your thoughts by one of the girls yelling at Mineta or Kaminari. 

Ochako finally elbowed your side playfully, a smile against her lips as she whispered, “You should talk to Deku after we’re done here.  He keeps looking over at you.”

Though you shrugged the idea off as something you had not expected from the brunette, assuming that just maybe she meant to get some more training in with one of the most focused trainers in class 1-a, you still managed to catch him after.  Everyone had just about filtered out of the pool area as you propped yourself up on the other side of the pool, a smile against your lips. “Hey, Deku!” you called out fondly, though you could feel blush rising in your own cheeks. Your mind slipped to how handsome the messy haired male looked, dripping with water and sweat, before you quickly shook off the thought. 

His voice was shy as his green eyes glanced back at you.  His blush was almost as clear as day against his own cheeks as he greeted you, saying, “Oh, Y/N, what are you still doing here?”  The male looked practically bashful, though somehow, that just made him seem all the more adorable. 

You chuckled softly as you pushed yourself out of the pool by your arms, moving to stand on the other side with him.  “Well,” you said, realizing your confidence was beginning to falter the slightest bit, “I was meaning to catch you. Mind meeting me out front?"

His lips curled into a shy smile as he nodded in acknowledgment.  "Of course," he said kindly, though you could vaguely hear him begin muttering before you moved back to the women's locker rooms to get back into your street clothes. 

Meeting the messy haired male up front, you could not help the blush that rose in your face once more.  Mentally, you attempted to chide yourself for it, giving him an acknowledging wave before jogging up to him.  You had absolutely no plan as to what you wanted to talk to him about until you were face to face with him, your words messily slipping from your lips.  "I just wanted you to know that I like you, too," slipped from your lips before your mind was able to process it. Ironically, it sounded pretty confident despite yourself. 

Green eyes widened while his cheeks flushed crimson as he simply blinked at your words.  As much as you expected him to mutter to himself, or simply walk away from your crazy words, he simply stood speechless.  His green eyes had not left you, though words did not slip from his lips. 

Embarrassed by your sudden outburst, you murmured a soft, "Sorry," before starting to walk away.  As you began walking away, you felt a slender hand gently stop you, wrapping around your hand. "Deku?"

As you glanced back, you saw his large, fanboy smile against his lips.  "Do you really mean that?" He asked, hope shining in those green eyes. "Y/N, do you actually like me?"

You rolled your eyes at his words, somehow feeling more comfortable as you saw his little fanboy outburst.  Turning back to him, you placed a soft, chaste kiss against his cheek before nodding. "I do, Deku," you said, more confidently.  "You're determined, kind, amazing, and handsome. I admire you, but I also like you."

It may have been a burst of fanboy energy as the male pressed his smiling lips against your own, but both of you blushed hard as it happened.  The kiss was short, leaving you staring back into a green gaze that simply shined with excitement. His expression was the slightest bit sheepish as he stared back. 

"I like you, too, Y/N," he said excitedly.

Word count- 1248