Tenya Iida

"Truth or dare?" Hagakure asked Asui giddily.

Tsuyu looked thoughtful for a moment. "Truth. Kero."

"Is true you you licked Tokoyami?"

"It was an accident. He got in my way during training." She responded in a no-nonsense manner.

"Boring!" Mina shouted. "I wanna hear some juicy secrets! Tsu, it's your turn."

Asui turned to you. "Y/N-Chan, truth or dare?"

"Truth!" You exclaimed excitedly, unworried by what the sweet frog-like girl would ask.

To your dismay you watched Mina lean over and whisper in her ear.

Tsu seemed to mull it over for a minute before asking, "Do you have a crush on Iida-San?"

You face instantly became stained with a red blush. Mina, that bitch! She'd been trying to get you to confess you liked him for months now. You were shy about your feelings though and weren't ready to tell anyone how you felt.

You cleared your throat delicately. "Um, dare please," you said, deciding that a dare now sounded like the much safer route to take.

Mina's face twisted into a diabolical smirk as she nodded once to Tsuyu.

"Alright," Tsu said, "I dare you to sneak into Iida-San's room and steal a pair of his boxers. Kero."

Your heart dropped. That was the last thing you wanted to do. You rose slowly, dragging your feet towards Jirou's dorm room door, procrastinating as much as possible.

"Hurry up, Y/N!" Mina said impatiently.

You hand rested on the doorknob. You looked back at the group of your so called friends and sighed morosely, trying to exude puppy dog eyes.

"Awe, she looks so sad," Ochako pointed out sympathetically, "maybe we-"

"Nope!" Mina declared stubbornly, "She chose dare. She has to do it."

You glared at her, roughly tugging open the door and exiting in a huff. You marched towards Iida's room, your irritation at Mina fuelling your motivation. However, the moment you arrived at his door all of your temporary confidence evaporated. You gulped nervously. What if he was in there??

You looked around the hallway cautiously before placing your ear carefully against the wood, listening intently, your eyes closed in concentration. Nothing. That didn't mean he wasn't in there though. You had to knock. If he answered you would ask to see his notes from class earlier, and inform the girls you failed. Easy. Right?

You chewed on your bottom lip anxiously, trying to summon your courage to knock on your crush's door. You raised your hand shakily, rapping on the door three times. You stood silently, breath bated. Nothing.

You stared at the doorknob, heart racing. You rubbed your slick palms against your jeans to dry them. You reached for the knob. Suddenly you heard voices from around the corner. Panicked, you wrenched the door open and raced inside. It was dark inside his room but you didn't dare risk turning on the light. You listened as the voices grew louder as they passed Iida's room, before they began to fade, disappearing after a few moments.

You let out a sigh of relief as you reached for your phone, turning on the flashlight app. You had only seen Iida's room once, during the impromptu dorm room decorating competition, but you were fairly certain his dresser was on the left side of the room. You flashed the light in that direction. Sucess! You tiptoed to the dresser, your heart in your throat as you realized that the act you were about to commit would surely brand you as a creep if you were caught.