Izuku midoriya x reader part 1

There are gonna be multiple parts to this story.
Hope you Enjoy!

It was your first day at UA. In the past you had a habit of bailing out on stuff when you were nervous. You got so nervous to the point you were sick. This was one of those times.

You stood on a hill taking deep breathes. You let out a yell and hit both sides of your face. "I-I can do this. E-everythings gonna be fine." Your voice was shaky and your doubt increased more. You were about to turn around when a voice spoke up.

"A-are you okay?" You turned to see a boy with a UA uniform and wild green hair. "U-uh yeah, I'm just...hyping myself up" You said. "O-okay. You go to UA? So do I. I'm Midoriya Izuku." "Hi, I'm (S/N) (Y/N)."

You both headed to UA and soon became good friends. Through thick and thin, you two were best friends. Through the years though, a feeling stronger than friendship began to show. Because both of you were shy, none of you ever showed how you feel. So since it was your third year, Izuku decided he was going to tell you.

"Hey, guys I need your help." Izuku said. Tenya and Ochako. "You see, there's a girl that I really like and I need advice on how to tell her." Tenya and Ochako looked at each other and smirked. "Is it (Y/N)?" They both asked.

"W-what? How did you-?" "Izuku, everyone knows, you aren't subtle about it." Ochako said. "I do have to say, when you try to talk to her you do get flustered easily."

"I can't believe it, does everyone know?!" "I mean everyone but (Y/N)." Ochako said. "Fear not Izuku, we'll help out, right Ochako?" Iida said. "Of course! And I've got the perfect plan!" Ochako said.

Set up in the dorms was a table set up to look like a romantic date. By it was Izuku dressed in nice clothes. Candles were placed around the room to give it a romantic atmosphere. In front of Izuku was Mina, Ochako, Tenya, Eijiro, and Minoru in a diaper.

"Okay guys, here's the plan. (Y/N) will come in and see this beautiful display made by Mina. Then Izuku will invite her to sit at the table and Eijiro and Tenya will come out and serve them food and play music. Then I will sprinkle rose petals on them and Minoru will come down dressed as cupid and Izuku and (Y/N) will kiss." Ochako said, looking proud of herself.

"Got it!" Everyone said except Minoru. "Why do I have to be cupid?!" He yelled. "Because you're the size of a baby." Mina laughed. They started arguing when Ochako yelled. "Hey! This is about Izuku! Minoru, you're cupid deal with it!"

Everyone got into position, Ochako used her quirk to float Minoru above the table, Tenya and Eijirou put on fake mustaches, and Mina and Ochako hid. They waited for (Y/N) but she was taking a while.

Tenya stretched and knocked a candle over and it lit a plant on fire. "Oh dear!" Tenya yelled. He hit it with a cloth but that caught on fire. He threw it and it fell on another plant.

Ochako released Minoru and he fell on the table and broke it in half. Mina used her quirk to put out the fires and her acid was on the floor. Ochako walked up and slipped on Mina's acid and the rose petals fell down. Just then (Y/N) walked in and saw the mess before her.

"Uh, is everything okay?" You asked. Izuku walked over to you. "Can I talk to you?" You nodded and you two went outside.

"So what was all that about?" You asked. "Oh, they were trying to do something and it back fired. But I have something to tell you." "What is it?"

He took a deep breathe and looked at you. "I don't know how to say this, but I can't keep it to my self. I really like you. And if you don't feel the same as I do, I just need you to know." He saw you were crying and began to freak out. "O-or if you don't just forget I said anything!"

You shook your head and looked at him. "No no. I really like you too! I'm just really happy!" You said. You took his hand and said. "What now?"

Word count- 760