Fatgum x reader

You type and write some reports at the front desk of Fatgum’s agency. All your coworkers had left hours ago, claiming to have an obligation to visit some cafe just down the street. When asked if you wanted to go, you shook your head and they didn’t push the issue, leaving you all alone. Well, someone has to be the responsible one, I guess. Plus, it’s not like I wanted to go anyway… Your stomach growls and you whine. Okay, maybe it wouldn’t have been so bad if I had gone- but it doesn’t matter, I don’t want to set a bad example, and plus…with everyone else gone, me and Fatgum will finally get some alone time!

Unbeknownst to every other person at the agency, you and Fatgum- or Taishiro, as you called him when the two of you were alone- had been an item for several months now. The two of you agreed to keep your relationship a secret to keep you out of the public eye, which was going well- for now.

“Where is everyone?” A voice calls out from the elevator. Speak of the devil. Turning around, you smile at your boyfriend and explain your coworkers’ outing. He raises an eyebrow and inquired, “They really left you here? By yourself?” You nod and he glances around, returning your gaze with a playful smirk. “I guess we got some time to ourselves, huh?” His eyebrows waggle and you smother a giggle by planting your head in his shoulder. Taishiro drops his voice an octave to make you laugh. “I must say, what a delightful laugh you have! Why, it’s simply breathtaking!” His extra comedic effects cause you to snort and as he teases your sides, tears well up in your eyes. “Taishiro, you know how ticklish I am!” You breathe. Once he stops, you wheeze and wipe your face, a chuckle dying on your lips at the sight of his topaz eyes catching yours.

You close the distance between you and press a light kiss to his cheek, feeling his dopey smile widen. Fatgum turns his head to kiss you proper, relishing the feel of your lips on his as he gently holds your waist.

A loud wolf whistle interrupts the pair of you and you whip around. To your horror, Kirishima and Amajiki- well, Red Riot and Suneater- are standing in front of the doors and facing your direction. While Suneater hides his flushed face with his hands, Red Riot gives his mentor an enthusiastic thumbs-up. “So manly!”

Word count- 426