Aizawa x reader

In the living room of the teacher dorm, Hizashi returns from his room with a triumphant grin plastered across his face. “Alright, guys-” he pauses to gesture to the box in his arms, “-y’all can thank me later!” You and Midnight gather around the opened box, raising your eyebrows at the contents. Aizawa remains in the same spot in the corner, but rolls over to face your direction.

“Twister? Really?” You ask skeptically. “You couldn’t have picked any other game?” Hizashi sticks his tongue out playfully, but proceeds to pull out the spinner. “Midnight, if you would…” Before he can even finish his thought, Midnight pulls out the large dotted mat and spreads it across the cold hardwood floor. From over her shoulder, she calls out, “Eraser, darling, why don’t you come join us?”

“I’m tired.”

“Come on, it’s fun~!”

“For children, maybe.”

Midnight’s eye twitches but, refusing to back down, she strides over to his spot and leans down, her mouth skimming his ear. “If you play,” she points out, “you’ll get to be reeeeal close to a certain someone. Just think about it.” She allows the gears of his mind to turn for a few moments, and then finally backs away as he clambers to his feet. He huffs, “I’ll play one round, but that’s it.”

Hizashi detects a hint of a blush on the grumpy man’s face and subtly gives Midnight a thumbs-up.

~~~

Five minutes later, the mat is finally set up and Hizashi rears his hand back to flick the spinner, marking the beginning of the game. "Left foot on red!" The three of you surrounding the mat follow the instructions, although Aizawa does so with significantly less enthusiasm, sighing heavily.

As the game progresses, your leg is flush against Aizawa's, causing Midnight to inwardly giggle. "Right hand on green!" This time, Aizawa is forced to bend over you to remain in the game, pushing the two of you closer and closer until your faces are an infinitesimally small amount of space from each other. "Sorry," he mutters, a blush beginning to tinge his cheeks. Across the floor, Midnight falls to the ground with a thud, getting her out of the game. Softly chuckling, she dusts off her knees and perches on the edge of the couch next to Hizashi, winking at you.

The two of you continue to twist and turn, contorting into various positions and intertwining your bodies. "Aizawa, I thought you didn't want to play," Midnight calls from her spot on the couch, lazily munching on a snack.

"I'm trying to focus here, Midnight."

"Are you really?"

Aizawa simply grunts and shifts his weight, leaning more support into his upper arms. He looks kind of tense... You raise an eyebrow but say nothing, instead choosing to murmur, "You really didn't have to play, you know." Your voice sends a chill through Aizawa and he stumbles, knocking both of you to the ground. Hovering over him, you lock eyes with him as you pant from exertion. Aizawa opens his mouth to apologize but is stopped by the sight of your smirk. As you slightly move to the side, he notices your feet and hands still firmly planted onto the game mat, declaring you the winner.

~~~

"So did you enjoy the game, Eraser? I'd say it was a pretty close call~."

"Shut up."

Word count- 562