todoroki x reader x bakugo

WARNING!
Severe gore and violence ahead, read at your own risk

Everything hurt.

Everything hurt so bad.

Your lungs where crushed and your ribcage was shattered. Your wrists and ankles where bound in chains and shackles. Metal bit into your skin. And flames licked at your back. While ice gripped your front.

The burning and smoke filled your eyes and lungs, the smell of cooking flesh made you want to vomit.

The ice clung to your skin, making blotches and swirls of purple on your (S/c) skin.

The league of villains had successfully captured Bakugo Katsuki. A rescue crew was assembled, you and Todoroki where on it. And as fate would have it, you and Todoroki where captured.

~~~~

Villain - Grime - Quirk: Goo

Anyone who swallows his Goo or gets touched by it gets mind controlled for several minutes depending on how much the victim touches or swallows.

Villain - Porcupine - Quirk: Needle Body

She can expel needles from any part of her body without limit and can create armor around her with her needles.

~~~~

Of course, you had to be captured by these two.

Todoroki was worse than you though, and so was Bakugou.

Todoroki was placed infront of you and forced to drink the goo of the Grime villain.

Todoroki was the one sending ice your way, you didn't blame him it wasn't his fault, he didn't even know he was doing it.

Bakugou was behind you, the needle villain was currently playing with him. His hands where shackled infront of him towards your back. Legs tied down, a cut on his right cheek.

The flames and explosions at your back where his. Porcupine was stabbing needles into his wrists to make his explosions come without him wanting to.

He kept scream his protests, he was actually apologizing to you. Begging to stop over and over again, yelling at Todoroki to get a hold of himself. Cursing at the villains and wincing as his explosions came again.

You screamed in agony as Todoroki melted the ice and then covered your front in it again. Your quirk was useless against your bindings and you refused to send blasts towards the boys.

~~~~

Hero - (your hero name) - Quirk: Kinetic Hits

You Can absorb kinetic energy from the hits you take and then send it back out in your own attacks. Its limitless but kinda unstable in the aiming department. It can hit anything out of any part of your body if you are not well focused.

~~~~

Right now, you where far from focused. Your mind was clouded with pain and your thoughts where slowing down the more this torture went on.

Bakugou yelled your name again, it was always true that the angry boom boy had a soft spot for you. He couldn't stand seeing you hurt terribly. Let alone he himself hurt you.

"Don't give up Shit for brains! You can do this! Focus god dammit! (L/n)!" He screamed at you, tears in his face as the needle bitch stabbed his wrist again, making his palm open reflexively no matter how much he fought it his blast still came and hit your back, making you jolt forward in pain again but you where too exhausted to scream anymore.

You coughed out blood and Bakugou could only watch as you head got lower.

"I'm sorry, Katsuki, I'm sorry." You whimpered, voice weak.