All might x reader

Five times you bothered your boyfriend at work.

The first time you actually met Toshinori's students was, admittedly, a bad first impression. It was an unbearably hot morning and you were at your wits end, and it just so happened that he had forgotten his lunch at home. Now, you usually would've just sent him a message and made a quick trip to deliver it on his lunch break, however it was a busy day so you opted to just drop in on your way to work.

Toshinori was stood at the front of the classroom explaining Class 1-A's training for the day when the door slammed open with a loud gust of wind. You stomped through the open doorway almost immediately and his sentence died in his throat at the sight of you, flushed cheeks, panting slightly and beyond pissed. "I swear to god, the next time you leave your lunch at home-" He could already sense the inevitable scolding that was coming and he hurriedly cast his glance from you to the class that was sitting stunned in front of him as to stay 'not in front of the students'. You looked at him, and then the students, and then back at him before thrusting your arms that held his bento box in front of him. It had barely been taken from your grip before you whipped around and hurried for the door grumbling a "Have a good day," as you went. His reply of "You too," fell on deaf ears as you had already made it through the door and and shut it behind you with another gust of wind.

The second time- as brief as it was- you had encountered his class was at I-Island. You had hurried to the top of the tower to see if Toshi had needed help apprehending the villains, but were apparently late to the party as you were greeted with the sight of a bright light debris falling from the sky.

What the fuck.

If that idiot had gotten himself injured he was dead. With lightning speed, you had rushed past his students and through the piles of debris to stand by Midoriya and Melissa. You gave a forced smile to them and grit your teeth before huffing. "Where is he?" Midoriya nodded his head in the direction of Dave and Toshinori and you ruffled his hair and mumbled a "Good work, kid," and then you were off. Toshi heard you approaching and turned to greet you, but you were on him in a second, pinching his cheek. Hard.

"(Y/N) he- ow, ow-"

"What the hell was that!" Your words came out in a tone harsher than intended and Toshi averted his eyes, the look on his face could almost be described as guilty. Almost.

"I'll explain later," he murmured, glancing at you from the corner of his to gauge how mad you actually were. You let out an exaggerated sigh but didn't let go of his reddening cheek. It was almost an endearing sight really, an angry shortass pinching the cheek of her 7'3", skeleton of a man, boyfriend.

The third time you met the students of 1-A was on much better terms than the first two. They were gathered in the center of the USJ, listening attentively to your boyfriend who was giving them instructions... or something, if you were being honest you weren't really listening, far too excited to see the look on his face when he came to realise your presence. "We are going to be joined today by none other than-" his booming hero voice startled you out of your thoughts, that was your cue.

"Goooood morning, sunshine," you sang with an absolute shit-eating grin on your face. The look you got in response was as delicious as you had expected. Toshi, along with most of his students, whipped around to face you. Greeted with the sight of you perched in mid-air, Toshi couldn't help the widening of his eyes and his mouth falling slightly open in surprise.

"(Y/- what are you doing here?" You hadn't mentioned this, he wasn't expecting for you to show up, especially not in the middle of his lesson.

"Aizawa was unavailable, so I came instead!" a pause, "Okay, that's a lie, he's probably somewhere sleeping, buuut its a win-win situation for both of us." Your smile never faltered, even when Toshinori cast you a pleading glance and a nervous smile. You were not going to make this lesson easy for him, that's for sure.