Shoto Todoroki x reader

For the last month your life has been filled with diapers, bottles and the wails of your newborn son. You and Shoto had been blessed with a healthy baby boy. With especially healthy lungs.

He had kept you up for the entire month of his life. You and Shoto were exhausted. He would never lie down for more than one hour before screaming his lungs out.

It was mainly you since Shoto had to work. You were both exhausted. Early one morning you were trying to calm him down from his incessant crying.

Nothing you tried seemed to work. He didn't have a dirty diaper, he didn't need to be fed, and even a trip to the doctor couldn't solve his crying.

The doctor said that everything was fine, that he'll grow out of it. But when would that be? You couldn't run on three hours of sleep for long.

It got to the point where you began to cry with him. "What am I doing wrong?!" You cried. Shoto walked in and saw you on the couch, with Kyoshi, both of you crying.

"(Y/N), what's wrong?" He said, a concerned look on his face. "I-I don't k-kn-know w-what I'm d-doing wrong!" You cried. He caressed your face and kissed your forehead.

"Why don't I handle Kyoshi, It's my day off and you need sleep." He said giving you a gentle smile and wiped away your tears. You teared up.

You set Kyoshi down and hugged him. "I love you so much!" You said. You handed Kyoshi to Shoto and headed off to the bedroom.

Once your head hit the pillow, you were out like a light.

You woke up with a start. It was quiet. You felt much better. It felt so nice to sleep again. Wait...quiet? It hasn't been quiet here in weeks.

You dashed to the living room to see Shoto with Kyoshi in his arms. "What's wrong, is he dead!?" You said, panicked. "What? No he's fine. I'm just as surprised as you are. How was your nap?" He said.

You walked up to him and kissed him passionately. "That was the best sleep I've ever had. I love you so much." You said. You kissed him more and he smiled.

"It's no problem, you deserve to sleep." He said. You put your forehead to his and hummed. "Okay, I can take him now." You said. Shoto passed him off and not even a few minutes later, he began to scream.

"What?! You were fine a minute ago..." You said. You got up and passed him to Shoto. Just as you were about to make a bottle he quieted down.

"What?" You held him again and he became fussy. "Does he not... like me?" You said. "No, It's not that." He said. You teared up and he panicked.

"Wait! It's okay." He said, concerned. "I'm sorry...I'm just hormonal..." You said. You wiped away the tears and leaned on his left shoulder.

"You're warm..." You said. Man, even if you're upset, this relaxes you. Wait... he's warm! "Wait! Move him to your right side!" You said.

He did and Kyoshi became fussy and began to cry. "Oh, he doesn't hate you, my left side is warm and so he sleeps!" Shoto said. "I'm so glad. And tired...Let's take a nap." You said.

So all three were on the couch. All taking a much needed nap

Word count- 580