Izuku midoriya x reader

With a huff, Izuku flung himself down onto his bed. Looking sideways at the scarf that had scorned his existence. The sides where unraveling into a red and yellow stringy messes of once knitted yarn. Of course, it was an All Might scarf and thousands where sold everywhere but this scarf held sentiment. So much more than any other scarf he had owned.

He guess the day had to come at some point. He had had that scarf for years but when you gotta go, you gotta go, no matter how much Midoriya didn't want it too. He picked up the rags and yarn and tossed it into his trashcan, heaving a sigh as he pulled his shoes back on and left his dorm room.

_________________________

Izuku surveyed the students in his classroom, some talking in groups while a few worked virgorsly or studied. Iida and you being the only one actually being productive. You where humming to your music, tapping your pencil on your paper and writing down a few more notes. As antisocial as you where, Izuku couldn't lie that he had been interested by you, they way you wrote your notes where similar to his and your quirk was similar to Katsuki's, the power you had could easily beat down any who dared challenged you, but he was thankful that you had decided to keep to yourself instead of pick fights like Bakugou did.

You were loud when you wanted to be, like now, the beats to your music was a bit loud considering he was across the room, people where chatting away, and he could still hear you.

You always had your (h/c) tied back in a sign of confidence. Your tie was loose instead if tight around your neck and you wore gold star pattern stockings instead of leaving your legs bare and often wore black booties instead of flats like everyone else.

You looked out the window and watched the world go by, shifting your head back and forth to your music, leaning your chin into your metal bracelet clad palm.

You could control 'surface of the sun' hot things, generating heat from your palms from the sweat you produced you could make anything burn or melt in your hands easily, and then use it as a weapon, if throwing molten metal at a person wasn't dangerous as hell, Izuku didn't know what was. You could manipulate and create heated things and use the plasma particles to your advantage, that's what had gotten you here. In the entrance exams you had melted all the robots and was the second top scoring student.

Izuku looked away and back down at the fabric wrapped around his neck. The complimented crocheted electric blue and forest green scarf was found on his bed that morning.

He had only told a few people about his scarf, Uraraka being one, but granted you where in the room when he spilled about his special clothing item.

Izuku knew that you could crochet and did it often as a pastime. He had his high suspicions of you but had no clue how to approach the subject to you. Or even thank you if you where the one to make it for him.

The boy was a bit cowardice when it came to these situations. But given you had the same exact social awkwardness as he did, he figured he had a good chance to strike up a conversation with you. His ears perked up at your voice.

"Hey mom." You whispered softly, it's like every other noise was drowned out as he listened to your voice.

"It's snowing again." You murmured. His eyes went to the window and did indeed see fat white flakes of cold drift down.

"I miss you a lot, but I'm trying to make friends like I promised." You clutched your pencil tightly. "I'll make you proud." You promised quietly. Touching the window making it fog from your heat.

The bell rang and Izuku watched as you stood up, hauling your backpack with you and shoving your phone into the pockets of your shirt. Turning around and heading out, avoiding other students in the class. Izuku saw a crochet needle drop from your bag but you didn't notice and continued walked. Izuku was quick to follow out with the other student. He picked it up and took a glance at it. Matte black, with a small tuft of forest green yarn at the end of it.

Now he knew for sure.

As the students cleared the hallways and traveled back to the dorms, he thumbed the hook on the crochet needle and his feet carried him without warning to your locker. You where still organizing your things while students filed out. Izuku grabbed his coat from his own locker and watched you walk out into the snow. You didn't need a coat thanks to your quirk but you pulled your hair out of its pony tail and smoothed it over your ears.

"(L/n)-san! Wait up!" He called, his feet once again carrying him to you. You stopped and turned back, your face immediately flushing bright red.

"M-Midoriya? What is it?" You asked. Taking your earbuds out and putting them in your pocket.

He held up the matte black needle and you gasped. "Oh thank you so much, I'm so sorry you went through the trouble!" You huffed, hot air pluming out of your mouth into the cold. Snow flakes fell scattered on your locks of (h/c) and made your (e/c) eyes gleam. He didn't realise just how beautiful you were until now. He never got a look up close.

"It's no problem, I know they're expensive." He paused and bowed. "Thank you." Izuku said quickly.

"Um, for what?" You said, putting the crochet needle into your pocket on the side of your back pack.

"For the scarf, I love it." He stated, looking back up at you. Your face flushed with solar again and you twisted a piece of hair between your fingers.

"You knew it was me, huh?"

"I had my suspicions, but no one can crochet as good as you can." He mused.

"Th-Thank you." You said, face red as a beet and his was only just beginning to bloom with colour.

"Um, would you like to study with me? I know your really good at taking notes and stuff so I was just wonder-"

"I'd love too, I don't like to brag but I think I make a killer cup of coacoa, how about we go to my dorm?" You asked. He smiled and nodded.

"I'd like that, yes." He grasped your hand, his was freezing but it didn't take much time for it to warm up, as if you couldn't get any redder.

"Cold?" You asked, he chuckled shyly and nodded.

"I can fix that." You giggled.

Word count- 1153