Tomura Shigaraki x reader

You sniffled and looked up from your phone, the trace of a smile on your face. Slowly getting up from the couch, you sneezed, before walking to the front hallway and unlocking the door.

Only a few seconds after sitting back down, the door opened hesitantly. You knew who it was without a voice, but still called out. "Hello?"

"(Y/N)?" A raspy voice echoed through the apartment.

Shigaraki.

"Right here-" Sneeze. "T-Toma!" You replied weakly.

You heard footsteps before your boyfriend appeared in the living room. He was holding a bag, pinky up of course.

“Hi..” He mumbled, standing around awkwardly.

You paused before reaching your hand out to him.

“You’re sick..”

“Oh. Yeah.” You pulled your hand back, hugging yourself.

“No. I mean.” He sighed and walked over before kissing your forehead. “Just wait.”

He walked into the kitchen, fumbling around. Focusing your attention on the tv, you tapped on your leg, waiting.

A few minutes later the smell of soup wafted through the living room. Closing your eyes, you inhaled, smiling.

You heard Shigaraki walk back into the room, your eyes fluttering open. He had a bowl of soup and bottled water, the bag nowhere in sight.

Smiling as he walked over, you reached out. “Thanks Toma.”

He shrugged slightly and handed the bowl to you. “No problem.. Eat.”

You sat up, making sure not to spill on yourself or the couch. Scooting over to leave space beside you for him, you patted the spot and looked up at him.

He slowly walked over and sat next to you, hesitantly wrapping an arm around your shoulder.

“Did you not make anything for yourself?” You mumbled, stirring the soup around. He shook his head. “Only for you.”

You purse your lips and turn to him. Getting a spoonful, you fed it to him, swallowing hard.

Shiga and you weren’t good at affection, both of you awkward and opting to sit in each other's company. Silent, of course.

His eyes widened slightly and a blush made its way across his face as he swallowed and leaned away.

“U-Uh, sorry..” You rubbed the back of your neck.

He leaned back in. “Don’t be..”

Grinning, you continued to feed him more bites until he grabbed your wrist. “It’s for you, besides I ate earlier. I’ll be fine.” He guided the bite that you had into your mouth.

Your bottom lip jutted out but you swallowed. He watched, silently, as you finished, then took the bowl to the kitchen.

He came back a few seconds later, immediately going to your side. You smiled as he snaked his arm around your waist, not used to seeing him so clingy. He leaned his head on your shoulder and turned his attention to the tv, rubbing circles in your side.

Turning away, you sneezed into your arm and groaned. He sat up and looked at you.

“Uh, hm.. Wanna play a game? Board, cards.. Whatever you want?” He asked, trying to distract you.

Nodding, you turned back to him. “How about cards, I’ve got Uno?”

“Alright.” He watched with a smirk as you stood up and found the deck.

Sitting back down, you curled up in a blanket and shuffled the cards. After a minute or two of shuffling, you passed out 7 cards to yourself and him.

~Time Skip :3~

“UNO!” You screeched before turning and sneezing into your arm. “Ugh-”

He smirked, amused, before grabbing all the cards and tossing them onto your coffee table.

“Hey.” You started to protest when he pulled you -blankets and all- onto his lap, laying back on the couch. Blushing, you hid your face behind your hands, confused as to why he was being so affectionate.

As if he read your thoughts, he whispered. “I hate seeing you sick.” Gently, he moved your hands.

Relaxing, you leaned down and laid your face on his chest. He moved and pressed a kiss to your forehead, rubbing circles in your back.

He turned the tv to something and leaned his head on yours as you closed your eyes.

Both of you fell asleep quickly, holding onto each other.

Word count- 694