Tsuyu Asui x reader

Y/N POV

What am I going to do?!?! I have literally got nothing that is okay for this date! Tsu asked me out on Monday and I said yes without even thinking. Which leads to me to my current dilemma. She told me to what whatever I like. And that gives me NO info about what is most appropriate at ALL. Ok then... Ah! That's it! I'll wear my F/C shirt with blue denim shorts. Perfect for the season. I even have a cute cream colored sun hat with the F/C ribbon to match. Ok, I've got this.

~small time skip~

I do not got this. Oh My God I do not got this! Tsu is WAY to cute in her little green dress with the pleated skirt and sandals. And the most ADORABLE smile I have ever seen the froggy wear.

Tsuyu POV

Y/N looks really, really pretty today. I wonder if I could...... No, I think that might just make them faint. I turned around to ask them is they wanted to get some ice cream only to me met with a pair of warm lips on mine. I felt my face flare up and I nearly fainted, forget Y/N. I found myself soon kissing back and pulling them even closer to me. That was it, I had decided that she was mine, and I was completely and utterly hers. They wrapped their arms around my waist as mine found their way around Y/N's neck. It started to rain and I felt so happy when we parted that I began to cry. Y/N immediately panicked and asked if they had done something wrong. Shaking my head, I pulled her in for another kiss and felt her smile into it.

Great, now I can finally say that they are no longer my best friend, but my partner

Y/N POV

HOLY SHIT!! That was amazing! I mean, the froggy can seriously kiss. Wow... I just shared my first kiss with someone I can actually love, and now I can be happy without anyone else except her!

I'm not alone anymore.

A/n
Sorry this chapter was a bit shorter, but I wanted to write a chapter for Tsu.
Hope you enjoyed!!!!❤❤

Word count- 382