Denki x fem reader

“I’ve just finished unpacking, so I’m not sure if everything is staying where it is currently,” You hesitated at your door, hand on the knob as the majority of your class stood behind you, “and, well.” You opened the door for everyone to walk inside, letting everyone pass you as you stood in the doorway, trying to read everyone’s reactions.

“It’s adorable!” Mina assured you, sending you a smile before peeking into your closet.

Everyone seemed to have a similar reaction, but you knew you weren’t winning the competition with your average decorating skills.

“Yeah, not bad.” Kirishima smiled at you, slamming his hand down on your shoulder, “Denki, did you get to see?” He questioned, looking past you and into the hall. Confused, you glanced over your shoulder and saw that Kaminari was still standing in the hallway.

The blond sent the two of you a sheepish smile, “It was crowded, I’ll get a better look when everyone clears out a bit.” Kirishima’s smile widened as he moved past you and whispered something into the blonds ear, causing him to start blurting out denials, Kirishima moving to trap him in a headlock.

“Yeah, or you can always get a look later, not a big deal.” You assured him, turning back to try and corral your classmates out of your room and into the next, growing tense from the attention.

With your back turned to the pair, you didn’t see the small bolts of electricity suddenly cover Kaminari’s arms, and with your attention focused on your crowded room, you didn’t hear Kirishima’s following yelp at being shocked.

“Really dude? I didn’t even have time to harden.” Kirishima sulked, letting Kaminari loose and rubbing at his chest where he was shocked.

“Sorry, but you deserved it!” Kaminari shoved Kirishima away, looking at your back as you laughed, attempting to get your friends to move on, obviously flustered at the attention you were receiving.

Kaminari couldn’t help the thought that, if you were his, you’d have to get over that, because he was sure that he would never stop giving you all of the attention in the world.

“Dude?” Kirishima raised an eyebrow at Kirishima as small charges of electricity covered his body yet again.

“Huh? Oh!” Kaminari, snapped out of his thoughts and beyond embarrassed that they had gone there, sending his friend a sheepish smile before stepping closer to you and poking his head in the doorway next to your frame. “My room is next, right? It’s just above Y/N’s.”

“Oh! Yeah, you’re right!” Mina jumped up from her place on your bed, happily skipping to where Kaminari stood and grabbing his wrist, “Let’s go then!”

The group followed the pair as Mina dragged Kaminari to his room. He opened the door without much ceremony, allowing everyone to file in.

“So gaudy!” Kirishima commented, pushing past Kaminari to get a better look.

“Yeah, it’s like you just threw in everything you saw.” Mina added, also walking further into his room.

“Really? I thought it looked nice.” Kaminari frowned slightly at his friends’ responses, taking a quick look around his room.

“I think it looks fine.” You assured him, following Mina in and watching as the rest of your classmates chatted aimlessly around you, “It’s not too fancy, but that’s not a bad thing.” You shot him a smile before turning to Mina to ask her a question, missing Kaminari’s following blush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Rikido’s victory, the entire class was sitting in the common room, chatting happily. Slightly awkward, Kaminari sat himself down next to you, still sulking at his loss. You nudged him slightly, sending him a smile when he looked at you.