Katsuki Bakugou x fem reader

A/N- (15+) Please no hate and hope you enjoy!!!

When you were about two years old, your family made a huge move from America to Japan. Your father found suitable hero work there so that’s where you stayed. His quirk worked much like a wolfs, giving him heightened senses and much more mobility. Naturally you inherited the physical aspects such as a tail and ears, though much of you remained human like your mother.

Growing up, you quickly bonded with your neighbor's son, Katsuki Bakugou.
Your fiery and determined attitude worked really well with him and he made for an excellent playmate since he could handle the roughness of wrestling around. Sometimes you clashed somewhat violently because of that but hey it was infrequent enough that it wasn’t a permanent or urgent issue.

You two were inseparable, spending a near unhealthy amount of time with each other, this carried well into your schooling years. Despite claiming you had your own intentions, you did follow him like a lost puppy. Whatever he wanted to do was whatever you wanted to do. Over time, it became obvious to everyone but you and him that you’d do anything for him.

You were dangerously defensive over him, snapping at people who questioned or pushed at him while you were around. If he ever brought that up you’d deny it up and down. It made you seriously upset when other people touched him or got to speak with him more than you, heavily sulking and pouting until either he called you out or someone else did.

When you had his attention all to yourself, you loved to spar with him more than anything else. It wasn’t like it was a special activity but still it felt like something between you and him.
During training you had to work with other people, sure, but doing it alone with him was way different.

Currently you were waiting for him to come back to his room so you could ask him to do just that. He entered, totally unperturbed you were already inside since you’d made a habit of coming in anytime you wanted.

“Hey! Lets go practice!”, you chirp as you hop off his bed.

“Nah, I just finished up doing that with Kirishima for the past hour.”

“Uh! What the fuck dude!”

“What!? Fucks your problem? I didn’t promise you anything today!”

You pout as you often do, heavily with your arms crossed, ears pointed downwards. “Yeah but why would you go run off with him like that! I’m right here!”

He rolls his eyes and matches your stance with his standard snarl, coming to stand right in front of you.
The height difference did nothing to make you back down.

“I can do what I want. He asked me first. Either way I need to branch out and win against different people who actually provide a challenge.”

You scoff and throw your hands at your sides after balling them into fists, stomping your foot down to accent the display.

“I do provide a challenge, you don’t win every time you asshole! I bet he was really terrible at it, not nearly as fun as me!”

The way his face scrunches up a moment makes you narrow your eyes, not sure what he’s thinking about.
When a big grin breaks out you double down on looking angry with him.

“You’re jealous of him.”

That makes you nearly explode, snorting out a scoff and shaking your head.

“Not in your wildest fucking dreams! I am NOT jealous!”

“Yes, yes you are.”

“Stop talking so calmly!! I just said I’m not so I’m not! Shut the fuck up!”