Kirishima x kaminari

CW: mention of abuse

Eijirou was young Rider, but he did not have a Dragon yet. He didn't have enough money to buy one from a breeder, but he had enough to afford the supplies to take care of his potential companion.

Kirishima’s dream dragon would have been a Bull or Earth Class, Dragons known for their strength and stubbornness. But Eijirou’s Draconium Influence was more oriented towards Blue. He was not disappointed nor mad about it. But an Energy Class Dragon was not his favorite.

His mind was about to change the day he stumbled upon an injured Blue Dragon. The poor thing seemed to have been beaten, whipped and clawed. As if his owner, or Rider for the matter, had had enough of it.
The Dragon was mainly yellow in color, a long black thunderbolt-like streak ran from the back of his left eye to the end of his hip. The end of his four legs were blue. All Energy Class Dragons had blue in their color palette.

The poor creature was not really moving. Eijirou didn’t know what to do. The poor Dragon was too heavy for Eijirou to carry on his own. But leaving the poor beast outside was not an option. Someone or something could attack him any moment during the night.

The redhead had no other choice. He had to stay near the Dragon and keep him safe. But he could also be in danger in the middle of the night.
It was a dilemma.
Eijirou was conflicted. But he had an idea.

“Don’t move, buddy.” he said. “I’ll be right back. I’ll patch you up.”
He ran away, back to his house. Thankfully, it was not too far, but it was at a certain distance from the injured Dragon.

Kirishima looked through his stuff. His house was not that big, and it was near a stable where he was planning to shelter his first dragon.
He looked everywhere in his house to finally find snacks and a few bandages. It was the ideal items to patch up an injured Dragon.
Running back to the beast, Kirishima did not notice the man that was near the Dragon. Apparently, it was the Rider himself. he sounded furious and ready to beat the Energy Class beast again.

Eijirou finished his run and stopped the man right before he could lay a hand on the poor Dragon.
“What do you think you’re doing dude?!” the redhead growled as he caught the other man’s wrist. “Haven’t you beaten that dragon enough? Look at him! He’s all hurt!”
“None of your business, kid!” the madman yelled back. “My Dragon escaped! I had to teach him a lesson! Leave me alone!”

Kirishima was not having it. He was furious to see a man ready to beat an innocent Dragon for whatever reason.
“It’s not manly at all to attack an innocent Dragon!” the redhead roared. “Now leave before I beat the crap out of you! You should be ashamed! No one should have their hands on a Dragon if it is to beat them like punching bags!!”

After such a yelling, the man ran away, almost crying in fear.
Kirishima huffed, and turned towards the injured Dragon. The reptile had a light of gratitude in his eyes.
Kirishima sat beside the Dragon and offered him a snack. The beast was reluctant at the idea of being given a snack at first. But it was an opportunity to eat something. The poor Energy Class was indeed skinny. He was barely given any food back at his old home. And the regular beating had worn him out.

Eijirou could not leave such a majestic creature in such a state. It was horrible to watch the poor Dragon struggle to move with all the injuries he received from an abusive Rider.

After giving the Dragon a snack, Eijirou began to clean the Dragon’s wounds.

The beast was agitated. Kirishima tried to calm him down by giving him another snack. it helped. With each snack, the Dragon was calming down and let himself getting patched up. Kirishima knew how to care for a Dragon like that. He was taught to always respect the Dragons. And it paid. The Energy Class reptile was now able to move again after Kirishima had cleaned his wounds.
“Good boy!” the redhead said with a rewarding smile. “You’re a strong Dragon! it was hard, but now, you’re all okay. But….You need a shelter for the night.”

He could see the Dragon was uncomfortable with the subject of a shelter. But, Kirishima insisted. He had a stable, and he would probably spend a few night alongside his new friend to keep him company and make him feel less lonely. Of course, company would help the Dragon feel better.

The beast had no name as Kirishima tried to find a tag.
“You don’t have a name, do you?” he asked.

The Dragon said no with his head. Eijirou had an idea, but he needed the Blue Dragon to agree.

“What do you think of…..Denki? This is the first name I came up with.”
The Blue Dragon was stamping happily. Of course, he liked that name! After all, it was the beginning of a great friendship, and a good team on the race tracks.

Word count- 888