Aizawa x reader

A/N- you already have a specific quirk in this, also if you don't k now Y/N/N is your nick name. hope you enjoy!

You were sitting beside Toshinori, waiting for a response as he attempted to call Aizawa and Thirteen.  Though you did not have a class to attend to, you had been waiting for your perpetually exhausted boyfriend to get out of his class.  When you ran into your best friend, Toshinori, you stuck back with him in the teacher's lounge. 

Toshinori stared down at the phone with a grimace, his blue orbs clearly full of concern.  "I'm not getting an answer from either of them," he said, glancing back up at you. "Granted, they are running a class." 

You bit your lip hard, shaking your head as your fists tightened.  "I'm still concerned, Nori," you exclaimed in a strained voice. "What if something happened?  With that press fiasco the other day, what if…"

"Hey, hey," he said in a comforting manner, placing a slender hand against your shoulder, "You know how strong Aizawa is, and if there was an incident, the alarm should go off.  It doesn't change the fact that I'm concerned, either, but."

"You're exhausted for the day," you chimed in with a frown against your features.  "I mean, I could go down there myself. Aizawa may get a little perturbed if I interrupt a well-running course, but I have this sinking feeling in my stomach."  Unfortunately for you, as you were about to stand and leave the teacher's lounge, the principal came in addressing the two of you, before brewing some tea.

*time skip*

Danger.  Your mind clouded with the thought, though you had to force yourself to act upon this in a professional manner.  You were the one to run ahead of the two, knowing All Might would be close behind. It may have taken a half hour to get out of the teacher's lounge, but who knows if you would have gotten out earlier if you would have been able to get in. 

Your quirk allowed you to take the form of a cheetah-like creature, adopting the ability of such.  Though you may have been useful, even you knew that you would be no match for an entire league of villains.  You needed your best friend behind you, but you also needed your love to be alright. 

As you entered, the scent of blood filled your nostrils.  You took no time running to the source, but unfortunately for you, you were unable to just grab Aizawa and leave this place.  Nuzzling him gently, piercing cat-like orbs glared at the villain that was going after those children. Though you may have not known their names, you still came in with a vicious bite to match your speed, not to mention heavy, sharp paws. 

All I have to do is hold them off until All Might shows up, you thought to yourself as you growled for the children to stay back, taking all three villains on at once.  It was practically suicide, but you called for them to take Aizawa to safety while you held them off. Thankfully your enhanced hearing allowed you to hear the children taking him away after the initial shock. 

"Nothing in the files said anything about a cat," the strange villain with the hands upon his body said.  "I doubt you'll be of concern for us, though. No one's even heard of you."

"I'm not one for the spotlight, you creep," you seethed as you worked to land another attack, trying to keep the attention of all three villains.  "But you've already made plenty of mistakes today. Underestimating me can just be added to your list." 

It didn't take long for your best friend to show up, nor did it take much longer for him to send the strange creature Noru flying through the ceiling of the USJ using Plus Ultra. Once help arrived, the villains were quick to be destroyed.  It took a while before you were able to safely sneak off All Might as quickly as you could before escorting the children and the injured out of the facility. Nothing was ideal, and you scooped your boyfriend into your own arms to carry him to the nurse with tears in your eyes, but you could not help holding that sigh of relief until later on.

No one questioned your presence as you stuck by Aizawa's side through his recovery.  Visiting hours had not mattered for a pro hero, especially if they accounted for the tears that often stained your eyes.  The damages that Aizawa sustained were questioned to possibly cause permanent damage to his eyesight, and you planned not to leave his side until he woke. 

Toshinori's tutelage, Young Midoriya, had visited Aizawa on day three of his recovery.  Once the two saw you, they sat beside you. You were thankful that Thirteen was already sent on their way as the three of you sat beside the recovery bed, Toshinori being able to stay in his normal form.  Everything had been silent, your hand holding your boyfriend's as tears welled in your eyes. 

A supportive slender hand moved to your shoulder, the reassuring smile of Toshinori behind it.  "He's going to be alright, Y/N/N, don't you worry," he said with confidence in his slender form.  "I did want to thank you for running ahead of me. You held off those three for quite some time with no injury."

"A few bruises," you corrected him with a soft smile.  "But I just wish we got there sooner. Those kids you guys have been teaching are quite exemplary, though."  You moved your gaze over to the messy-haired Midoriya. "Especially you, kid. No wonder Nori chose you. You show some great potential."

"Thanks," he said bashfully, a large smile pulled against his face.  "So, you're Mr. Aizawa's (wife/husband)? If you don't mind me asking, what exactly was your quirk?  Is it some kind of cheetah power?"

You let out a soft chuckle, rolling your eyes.  "His (girlfriend/boyfriend)," you corrected, "but on that second note, you're correct.  My quirk is the anamorphic qualities of a cheetah."

"Y/N also gets a fierce temper," you could hear your boyfriend grumble in a pained tone, clearly waking up. 

You felt your lips curl into a smile as your gaze moved back to Aizawa, quickly met with his onyx gaze.  "Glad to see they didn't knock your sense of humor out of you," you teased softly, though your y/e/c gaze still held an ample amount of concern as you stared down upon him.  "How are you feeling?"

"Exhausted," he muttered out, though he moved to grip your hand tighter as his onyx gaze moved to the others.  "I extend my thanks to you, All Might, but if I could have a minute alone with Y/N?"

The slender male stood, motioning for Midoriya to follow him out.  "Y/N/N, Aizawa, if either of you need me, you know where to find me," the blonde said in an exhausted tone as he waved the two of you off, guiding Midoriya out with him. 

"I fear what's to come," he muttered, moving so that you could sit upon the recovery bed beside him.  As you sat beside him, he wrapped his arms around your waist, lying you down as his head rested upon you.  "You risked your own life to come and save me."

You chuckled softly as you ran gentle fingers through his black locks, staring down fondly upon him.  "I had Nori as backup, even if he shouldn't have been there," you reassured softly. "I know you're insanely talented, love, but as soon as your student informed us how many had shown up, I was still worried about you, and the others of course."

"Though I'm sure I caught very little of your battle, I heard you take care of the kids and have them get me," he murmured as he held you close.  "That Noru they had with them...I couldn't erase his quirk."

"I'd presume you erased one or two of his quirks," you whispered, "but he sounded like an experiment monster.  There's no telling what else they'll have up their sleeves in the future. With them so hell-bent on killing Nori, I'm sure the road ahead won't be easy."

Aizawa let out a sigh as he curled more into you.  "You know I love you, right, Y/N?" He said in a serious tone.  "I just...you know in our line of work, I don't want to ever leave anything unsaid with you."

You pursed your lips as you glanced down at your onyx eyed boyfriend.  In barely above a whisper, you replied, "I love you, always, Aizawa. And I know.  I almost lost you, and that hurts more than I could even begin to imagine."

He moved himself upwards, lazily placing a kiss against your lips before lying back upon you.  "I can't promise you forever," he said in a sullen tone, "but for all the time that both of us have, I'm lucky to spend it with you

Word count- 1536