denki kaminari x reader

Okay kami loves you so so so much, he really does youre the one person in the world who makes his heart fly 1 million mphbut hes never seen you jealous, and he wants to know what youre like while jealous.

so hes started flirting with Jirou this past week, nothing that went past some suggestive perverted comments like normal and at first you didnt mind cause its Kaminari, hes a flirt and you can't change that about him you accepted he would always make gentle remarks.

but as it progressed they were crossing a line you never got jealous with kaminari you always trusted him, but now that all of this was going on your heart kind of ached seeing him give someone else all his attentionyou never really asked for much attention, or at least you thought..?

through out the week you doubted yourself more and moreyou over thought everything you did during you relationship, did you ask for to much? to clingy? not clingy enough? did you not give him what he wants? what the hell did you do.

And yes kaminari is a smart boy but he can be slow so he doesnt always figure things out quickly, at first he thought you were just jealous, and it took a while for him to realize it was moreyou had been avoiding him, ignoring him, not giving him your normal bright smiles and texts, god it hurt him, is this how you felt?

he thought he made you lose interest by flirtingand he kept up his plan for another few days until he told you that he wasnt replacing you with Jirou.

“baby! please stop avoiding me, i was only trying to make you jealous please come back!”

“jealous?! Kami! do you know how much i was aching and overthinking seeing you make comments non stop about fucking Jirou?! that isnt very funny ‘babe’!"

 that last babe was filled with pure venom and he knew he deserved it all, all of the scolding he was getting, he knew he didnt deserve to hold you while you were screaming at him but thats all he wanted to do, quickly he embraced you pulling you into his chest apologizing profusely to you telling you he was sorry and that he doesnt deserve you, he knew he didnt he felt so badin the end you forgave him but he noticed some things had changedduring the following week you gave him less affection.

You stopped jokingly saying ‘i know’ when he says ‘i love you’ to you. You stopped texting and calling you overly played into the suggestive remarks he madeall in fear you werent good enough, all in fear if you acted how you used to he would go right back to jiro, i mean they did always have such good chemistry..he couldnt take it anymore, he wanted the old you he used to know back, the guilt was totally eating at him like meat in a shark tank.

One day he called you over to his dorm after school and sat you down on his bed gently with your shoulders in his hands you were sure that he was going to break up with you but nohe pulled you close and just whispered about how much he loves you, how much he cares, how sorry and stupid he ishe told you he only wanted to see you jealous not to break youhe still loved you, still loved how you clung to him, how you made him fee so very very loved with everything you didyou told him why it made you so upset and he understood.

he promised he would never do it againgently he laid back with you laying on top of him, his arms wrapped around you, one arm on your back one near your neck making sure you could hear how his heart beat for only youhe whispered about how you were the best boyfriend someone could ask for, anything and everything under the sun someone could love about another person he loved about youthe rest of the night was filled with cuddles and sweet whisperings, he knew he got you back when he said i love you and you just gently smirked and replied with an ‘i know’

A/n- this one was a bit different than what I normal write, but I wanted to do something a bit different. sorry if there is any misspelling, I hope you enjoyed!!❤❤❤

Word count- 749