All might/toshinori x reader

Fear was hidden behind his smile.  No matter how bad it got, All Might displayed a smile against his features, knowing that it hid the truth.  Pain, suffering, a body that was simply waiting out the clock. All Might was the symbol of peace wherever he went, and as such, he had to keep up that visage. 

The first time he had tag teamed a villain with Y/H/N, the two heroes were highly regarded upon how well they worked together.  They exchanged nothing but smiles and knowing looks, internally deciding that they would like to work with one another again. The day that the two of them had met, no one questioned if either of the two were attracted to one another.  All Might's adoring fans showered him with kisses and hugs, while Y/H/N was fawned by their own fans. 

The two departed their separate ways, both wondering whether or not they would ever run into one another again.  Both heroes were young and new, yet they both had already made names for themselves. Y/H/N was in their twenties, maybe a year or so older than All Might.  As much as both wished to work together again, they never realized how often they would sought out to find one another, until the two landed in the same place. 

Years passed as the two teamed up together over and over, creating quite the symbol of peace.  Crime was down significantly because of the two of them specifically, and yet the unspoken attraction had never been touched upon.  Y/H/N saved All Might a few times, while All Might saved them more times than they could count. Loyalty and sideways glances turned quickly to a budding attraction that both pocketed away.

Teaching.  Did Y/H/N ever expect to be a teacher at the same school that they attended?  Never had they ever, and yet with time, Y/H/N learned the illusion. They learned that All Might was truly Toshinori Yaga, a frail and dying man with a quirk of strength.  Y/H/N realized the day they learned of this fact that the two of them were not meant to be. No matter how much they loved All Might - no- Toshinori, they would never purposely give him that burden. 

Tears rained from your y/e/c eyes, hiding atop a roof not to far from where the two of you had defeated another criminal.  All Might announced that he would bring the criminal to justice, while you took off quickly. The press finally asked the questions you had been waiting nearly ten years to hear.  From the moment that the two of you had been side by side, you always expected that the press would question your relationship. 

Y/e/c eyes closed tightly as you bit your lip, trying so desperately to stop yourself from the tears that leaked from behind the dams.  All Might had not dealt with the press, his muscular form about to wear out as he leapt from the scene, and you had been the one to hear each and every one.  The words still echoed through your head, teasing you. Each time a question emerged, you felt the knife cut deeper into your heart. Balled fists and pursed lips, you desperately wished they had not brought up your relationship with that man. 

"Y/N!" You could hear the weak voice of Toshinori call out, presumably from checking multiple rooftops before making his way to this one. 

Hands quickly moved to your eyes, wiping them of the evidence from your y/e/c orbs.  Swallowing hard, you forced a smile against your lips as you strode to the slandered male confidently.  "Toshi?" You questioned in a soft voice, training it not to crack under the pressure of the voices still fighting to remind you in your head.  Forcing yourself to be confident, your hand moving to your hip as y/e/c orbs met his blue sunken ones. "What brings you to this rooftop?"

Toshinori rolled his eyes at your comment, his lips a frown against his sunken face.  "Looking for you," he said in a dull tone. "You were supposed to meet me after so we could head back to UA."

You let out a sigh, shrugging as you tried to think of an excuse as to why you disappeared for so long.  "I-uh," you started, "Lost track of the time. I'm sorry, Toshi. Shall we?"

Slender, bony fingers made their way to either side of your shoulders, the male's face almost uncomfortably close to your own as his eyes studied your own.  His dull eyes filled quickly with concern as his suspicions had been confirmed, and his slender arms pulled the rest of the way around your frame. "You've been crying, Y/N," he stated in a broken tone. 

You felt your heart tighten under his slender embrace, the tears welling once more into your eyes.  So desperately you forced yourself not to cry, not to allow the dams of your y/e/c orbs to break once again.  Resting your head upon his shoulder, you murmured, "I'm fine, Toshi. Let's just go."

Everything reminded you that you were going to lose the man you fell in love with.  Each moment you spent with Toshinori could have been the two of you, together for as long as you had, and yet you were a fool when you were younger.  "I care about you, Y/N," he reminded in your ear. "Your feelings matter to me, and you know that. We're a team, so stop trying to fight the world on your own."

Separating just enough that you could stare into his eyes, you pushed your lips back upwards into a half smile.  "I'm just scared of losing you," you said somewhat bashfully. "When I tried to squeeze away from the press, they managed to get in enough questions for me to spiral.  It's nothing, as I said, Toshi."

Toshinori frowned, before having to turn to the side with a cough, some blood dripping from his lips.  "I still have some time left, Y/N," he reassured softly. "By the point that I do go, there will be a new symbol of hope.  I'm sure you'd show Young Midoriya anything that I have not.

You pursed your lips, rolling your eyes at Toshinori.  "Toshi, I don't mean that," you said plainly. "Of course I will, and I have a great deal of faith in your teachings as well as your student.  I'm talking about you, Toshinori, not the symbol of peace of All Might. Goddamnit, I love you. I've fallen in love with you, and I never wanted to give you that burden, but now I've started saying it, and I'm crying, and I can't stop.  I get that you-." Tears cascaded like acid down your cheeks, stinging your y/e/c orbs as your words just flew from your mouth. The only point that your words finally stopped was when you felt slender lips against your own. 

The kiss was messy, but passionate as the slender man pulled you roughly against him.  His lithe arms held tightly to your frame as his eyes closed, tears stinging his own orbs the slightest bit.  Though the two of you separated once more, relatively quickly, you could feel your breath still hitched in your throat from the moment his lips landed upon your own. 

"If that's the case, Y/N, then please never leave another word unsaid," he said weakly, a smile forming against his lips.  "I love you, too. I never thought you could love me after you found out about, well, me." A slender hand moved up to your face to wipe the tears from your eyes.  "Do you really love me as me?"

"I love all of you, Toshi," you said with a smile, your voice slightly cracked as you were trying to steady yourself. 

Word count- 1333