Izuku x fem reader

Your hair whisped past your face from the sudden burst of wind behind you, almost sending you over the ledge to your inevitable doom.. be it for your arm being held in a firm grasp to prevent you from plumbetting to the ground from the top of the skyscraper, the bright and bustling city unaware of the almost horrible incident that would've occurred.

You almost chocked on your own fear of death at the second you looked down to find yourself not falling. You sighed deeply and calmed yourself and turned your head just enough to see your savior, Deku, the number 1 hero. "Y/n! I told you to be careful, there aren't any rails! You could've already been a pancake down there.." he said through a panicked expression, almost on the brink of tears. "Sorry senpai! It's just the draft up here is quite strong..and I wanted a better view of the city at this time, the night really brings out the beautiful colors of this place.." your reply seemed to ease his tensed up state and he pulled you closer against him, completely removing you from the fatal ledge. "Still. You should've waited.." his gaze turning stern, a polar opposite of his previous worried look.

It's been about 2 years since you were personally requested by Deku to be his sidekick after graduating top of your class from the famous UA highschool. Being that your quirk was quite a value to him and that your potential to be a great hero was very high if taught properly, he took you under his wing, his precious sidekick. He has taken up this responsibility numerous times with countless people, coddling them into great men and women, but something spoke to him when he saw those bright eyes of yours at the graduation. Almost reminded him of himself, ambitious and prepared to give up your own life to make the world a better place for everyone.

Your smile faded and guilt washed over you, but before you could apologize profusely to the worldwide known hero he pulled you into a tight embrace. Due to being a lot smaller than him, he practically picked you up in his well toned arms. He placed his head in the crook of your neck and finally spoke up, "Please be more careful, I don't want to see you get hurt or worse, dead, y/n. I'm not saying this in a teacher to student manner so please don't take this as a scolding but rather a con.. a confession. I love you so much y/n.. and I brought you up here to tell you that.. that I would love to.. to spend the rest of my life with you"

You're expression once again changed and your cheeks were now covered in thick layer of red blush, even from under the mask that covered the top layer of your face it was clearly visible when he pulled away to press his lips against your own. You immediately melted into the softest kiss you've ever felt, only now noticing his face was equally as red as your own before closing your eyes to get lost in the most pure form of affection and lust. It was a few minutes before he pulled away from your face and finally put you back down on the ground. You looked at him with wide eyes and lips parted, plump and red from the intensity of the last minute of the kiss. "Why me..?" You muttered lowly toward the dark green haired man that just confessed his love for you. "When I'm with you Y/n L/n I feel more.. happy and peaceful with you at my side, and I want you to be at my side for as long as you'll have me.. if that's what you want.." Deku's uncertainty was sinking in at your reaction but his fear melted instantly with his concern as he felt your arms tightly wrap around his torso. "Izuku! I love you too! I'd love to be at your side forever!" He laughed and picked you up again, supported your lower half in his arms and hugging you once again.

This was the day that sealed the heros love and the commitment that they'd take to their graves. Two brave heroes against the world, holding each other up as they worked together against the many forces of evil.

Word count- 741