katsuki bakugo x reader

Twirling around one last time in your off-the shoulder navy blue dress and adjusting your black choker, you smiled at your reflection before walking to the door, where your date awaited. Slipping on your raven black stilettos, you grabbed your black purse before opening the door to a very handsome and angry Bakugo.

His muscular and well-toned body was covered by a well-fit suit with a slightly loose blue tie, his leather shoes polished and practically sparkling, and his pants even pulled up. The only part of him that seemed even remotely similar to his usual self was his ash-blonde, unruly hair and the scowl he wore on his face.

“Finally, you fuckin’ dumbass! Did you get flushed down the toilet or somet-” His voice faltered, the frown on his face replaced by a look of shock, wonder, and many other things combined. His hungry eyes looked at your figure as you licked your glossed lips cheekily, his face flushed as he tried to conjure up a sentence.

“You look…” you laughed at his attempt of a compliment, his cheeks burning a ruby red as he continued to gape at you. “Okay.”

“Hmm? Is that really it, Katsu? Just ‘ okay’? Even though you’re pretty much eyefucking me right now?” you teased, locking the door behind you.

“You… You…. Fucking….” Katsuki hissed, miniature explosions coming from his palms. The cherry red tint on his face showed no signs of leaving as you slipped your keys into your bag.

A chuckle escaped your lips as you pressed yourself to his chest, his oh-so-familiar warmth and scent filling you with happiness. “Relax, Katsu. I’m just teasing~ You clean up well, too,” you whispered into his ear.

----------------------------------------------

Stepping out of the elevator, you gaped at your surroundings. The Ginza skyline seemed to glow in the dimly-lit lighting as couples chattered at their tables, slow jazz music softly whispering in the background. “U-um… I wasn’t expecting something this sophisticated, Katsuki…”

A smirk crept upon his face as he wrapped his arms around your waist, his chest pressing against your back. “Too fucking bad. That’s what you get for saying that I ‘couldn’t possibly do anything fancy’,” he whispered.

An inevitable blush crept up on your face as he breathed onto your neck, his hot breath tingling your sensitive skin.

A not-so-subtle cough awoke you from your daze, and you looked up to find a waiter standing there awkwardly, and a clear expression of annoyance on his face, as if he’s already seen enough PDA tonight. “Reservation for Bakugo-san?”

You could see the smug grin on his face being replaced by a scowl and he pulled away from you immediately. You cringed and closed your eyes for the screaming to ensue, but surprisingly it didn’t come.

“Yes, that’s me,” you heard him say, irritation clear in Bakugo’s rough voice.

----------------------------------------------

The appetizers and entree were delicious, to say the least. However, you could tell Bakugo was getting more and more irritated every second, tapping his finger on the table and shifting around in his seat. It was a shame that he couldn’t sit still for 5 minutes, and it did well to get on your nerves as well.

“Okay, can you just stop it already?!” you hissed as your desserts were placed on the table. “You’re being insufferable.”

A snort escaped from him as a smug grin came across his face. “So what? What’re you gonna do, huh?” he taunted, knowing you weren’t about to do anything in public.

You stood up, irritation on your face and you grabbed his wrist firmly, dragging him outside of the restaurant and into a secluded hallway.

“What is your fucking problem?! Every time I try to have something nice, you always have to do something like this!” you yelled, your grip on his arm still tight.

“It’s not my fucking fault this shit is so boring, alright?! I’m trying to do this shit for you!” he yelled, his face glowering as he shoved his hands into his pockets.

“Really, Katsu? What would you like to do instead, then, if you don't like this?” you asked, a smirk on your face at the realization that he was trying to be all fancy for you.

“This,” he whispered as he pushed you against the wall, as he pressed his lips to yours.

Word count- 734