01 ⊳ HOUSE OF ARRIVALS.

DENOUEMENT
i. house of arrivals
❝JOY, THERE'S SOMEONE TO SEE YOU IN MY OFFICE.❞

"MOVE BACK A bit more

"MOVE BACK A bit more." Patricia instructed Joy, small giggles passing through her lips as she watched the camera in her hands as she held it up to the brunette, waiting for her to fall in her and Sydney's trap.

Having a small break in their timetable, the three girls had decided to spend their time outside of the Amun Boarding School, messing around in their break before they had to get to class and resume their boring day filled with boring lessons, which – believe it or not – was very boring, especially since Sydney (surprisingly) did not have any pranks planned for the day.

With her being a prankster, Sydney Anderson would typically spend her time with the two other pranksters within Anubis House, Jerome Clarke and Alfie Lewis, who were also her best friends – how could they not be with them all having a love for jokes and pranks? On an average day, the trio would be spotted together, most likely plotting their next prank (in which the victims were normally people in the lower years, or Mick Campbell and Amber Millington, the 'It' couple). However, on this particular day, the blonde female had struggled to find the two pranksters, resulting in her giving up and tagging along with Joy Mercer and Patricia Williamson, helping the latter in yet another scheme to bring Joy and Fabian Rutter closer together in their never-ending quest to make the two brunettes date, as it was increasingly obvious to everyone in Anubis House that the pair had a crush for one another that they were refusing to admit.

Growing impatient, considering that she had been walking backwards for quite a while now, Joy let out a loud and irritated groan, not being aware of her friend's scheme as she called out, "Hurry up!"

"Only a bit more." Sydney encouraged the brunette, hiding her laughter behind a small smirk as she saw an unsuspecting Fabian a few steps behind Joy – the man in question reading a book like the geek that he was, because what else would he be doing?

"Come on, that's it!" Patricia exclaimed, only a few moments before Joy hit Fabian's leg, tripping over it and tumbling to the ground with a scream falling out of her lips, causing Sydney to finally let the laugh she had been holding in escape.

"Oh, hey, careful!" Fabian called out a little bit too late, causing him to try to grab Joy to protect her from the fall, but that resulted in him falling over alongside her.

With it being a beautiful (and funny) moment between the pair, Patricia did not hesitate to take a photo of it, the sound of the camera snapping filling the air as a photo of the adorable moment was taken, with Patricia stating, "That's my new profile photo!"

Glancing over Patricia's shoulder and messing with the camera so that she could get the photo on the screen, Sydney released a small chuckle before she glanced back over at the love-struck pair, teasing them, "Aw, cute!"