26 ⊳ HOUSE OF PESTS.

DENOUEMENT
xxvi. house of pests
❝I'D DO ANYTHING FOR YOU.❞

AS MUCH AS Sydney Anderson begged and pleaded her purple-haired roommate to leave her in bed and not force her to go to school, she had soon been forcefully dragged out of her bed and told to get changed, and then, once she was in her uniform, she...

AS MUCH AS Sydney Anderson begged and pleaded her purple-haired roommate to leave her in bed and not force her to go to school, she had soon been forcefully dragged out of her bed and told to get changed, and then, once she was in her uniform, she was then pulled into the girl's bathroom along with the other females that were involved in Sibuna, Patricia, Sydney, and Nina brushing their teeth quickly before Amber had her shower.

"Do we have a test today?" Sydney quizzed the girls once she had spat out the toothpaste in her mouth, wondering if she had forgotten to revise for yet another test – it wasn't like she cared much, but she'd be happy to know that they had a test before she was given that bombshell during the class.

Honestly, if Sydney Anderson actually tried in her lessons and studied, then perhaps she could get some great marks and even grade As. Instead, she hardly tried and was perfectly content with her grade Cs and Bs, because she spent the time where she could have been revising making memories and spending time with her friends – to her, that was more important than any grade.

"I don't think so." Patricia answered slowly and hesitantly, seeming unsure of her own answer and causing the prankster to be unsure whether or not to trust the purple-nette – at least if they both didn't know about the test, neither of them revised and both of them would have been in the same boat.

"No, we don't." Nina confirmed confidently, with a shake of her head as well to emphasise her point, until she added to the pair (mainly to Sydney, who she knew wouldn't have done it), "We do have homework due in though."

"Guess that's another detention for me." Sydney mumbled with a roll of her eyes and a deep sigh, before she turned to face the intelligent one out of all of them (Nina Martin, of course) quizzically, "Which teacher?"

"Mr Sweet." Nina told her, and that caused her to release an extremely annoyed groan, knowing that the headteacher already disliked her due to the many pranks she did.

"It could be Andrews - I'd say you're lucky." Patricia reminded the prankster, knowing that they were sometimes able to give an excuse to the head teacher, nudging her slightly in an attempt to cheer her up, though the prankster shook her head.

"Sweetie is out to get me." Sydney declared, seeming very much determined in her claim, as though it was fact, and all the girls turned to her with an amused expression – how much she loathed science and Mr Sweet was rather amusing.

"Don't worry, you'll probably be with Jerome in a detention. Knowing him, he wouldn't have done it either." Amber assured the prankster, putting a comforting hand on her shoulder and letting her know that she wouldn't be bored – if Jerome was in the same detention as Sydney, they were probably going to get another detention together due to their antics.