05 ⊳ HOUSE OF DISCOVERY.

DENOUEMENT
v. house of discovery
❝IT WAS ME.❞

UPON FEELING WHATEVER was around her slowly shuffling away from her, a shiver overcame Sydney, waking her up, and she felt a groan wanting to escape her lips, her arms reaching out and quickly grabbing whatever was leaving her side and pulling it ...

UPON FEELING WHATEVER was around her slowly shuffling away from her, a shiver overcame Sydney, waking her up, and she felt a groan wanting to escape her lips, her arms reaching out and quickly grabbing whatever was leaving her side and pulling it back unconsciously, feeling the warmth quickly come back to her and letting out a small sigh of relief, a very faint smile on her lips as she did so. Whatever, or should it be said: whomever, she dragged back let out a soft chuckle, one that she instantly recognised, making her realise that it had been Jerome's arm wrapped around her, which was providing her warmth, and he had been trying to get out of bed. After figuring that out, Sydney simply wrapped the arm back around her, hearing Jerome let out a small chuckle as his head buried itself in her neck.

"You are so whipped, dude." Alfie's voice sounded out from the other end of the room, sounding rather tired and like he had just woken up – presumably, that was the case.

"Zip it." Jerome instructed his friend, sending him a small glare before he realised that all of them had to wake up soon, considering that they had to attend school soon, thus causing him to gently shake the girl with his free arm (considering she held the other one hostage), "Syd, you awake?"

"No." Sydney mumbled, burying her head further into the bed as she really did not want to wake up and/or attend school, knowing that the day would be rather boring – then again, she did have an idea in mind to prank a few people.

"Yeah, you sound very asleep." Jerome stated sarcastically, rolling his eyes as he tried to pull his arm out of her grip, but she refused to let him go, which made him laugh as he shook his head, "You know, Sleeping Beauty, for somebody who's so asleep, you have a very tight grip – can I please have my arm back?"

"No." Sydney grumbled, tightening her grip on the boy as she snuggled into his bed covers more – honestly, if it wasn't for the boy constantly shaking her, she would have definitely fallen asleep again already; it was just too comfy.

With raised eyebrows as he watched the pair (who most certainly looked like a couple at that moment in time), Alfie shook his head as he picked up his uniform and everything that he needed to get ready for the day, and commented before he went to the bathroom, "Looks like you're stuck there, dude."

"Alfie, no-!" Jerome tried to call out, hoping that his friend would help him out of the grip of Sydney Anderson, although he had already shut the door, leaving the pair of blondes alone in the room and causing the male between the two to sigh, "Syd, I will not get you back for throwing water balloons on me if you get up."

Quickly turning around so she could look at the boy, opening one of her eyes, she suspiciously asked, "Wait, really?"

A second after Jerome nodded, the girl had instantly loosened her grip on the prankster and practically leapt out of his bed, rushing to her bedroom to get ready – she knew that his pranks could be bad, and she did not want to be the target for any of them, especially if they were happening for him to get revenge.